The White Room

Schneeplestein startled awake when the lights turned on, grogginess clouding his mind. He was in a room so bright that it was blinding. It reminded him of the lights in surgery rooms, but at the moment, they were intense enough to be compared to the sun. 

Schneep had no idea where he was. It was unlike him to fall asleep - especially while he was working. The doctor knew for a fact that he was at the hospital organizing files, but he hadn't the faintest idea what he did afterward. 

He brought his hand against his forehead in the hopes of giving his eyes time to adjust. From what he could tell, the room was completely and utterly white, and devoid of windows or a door. In fact, Schneep didn't think there was a light source. His brows furrowed, baffled as to what this could be. 

His first thought led to Anti. Much to Schneeplestein's annoyance, Antisepticeye found immense pleasure in causing as much pain and misery to the septics as he could. Schneep shivered at the thought - there were ordeals in which few left unscathed, physically and mentally. 

Slowly, the German rose to his feet. He winced at cracking bones and tight joints, reminding him that he wasn't as young as he used to be. The room was dead silent, save for his breathing and his slight shifting from foot to foot. 

He was still in his medical scrubs, completely without his phone or wallet. Schneep huffed in annoyance, crossing his arms with the hope that a plan might form. 

Instead, strained ears caught the slightest sound: a click from behind him.