( iv ) . missing

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

as namjoon walked into the living room, seokjin noticed his face red with concern in his eyes, but he also thought 'why is he acting so much like an omega?' but he knows that he shouldn't ask that to him. namjoon just radiated so much omega energy that seokjin doubts that namjoon is an alpha, it's like he wouldn't be surprised if namjoon's suddenly saying he's an omega.

this is why he has trust issues.

yoongi and hoseok continues sucking eachother's faces off, hoseok dominating of course. the two just can't let go of eachother. 

even if yoongi is an alpha, he still had a small part of him resembled an omega and hoseok can even imagine yoongi being an omega.

hoseok mentally laughed at the thought of yoongi being an omega, he can't help but want that to be a reality.

he doesn't know about namjoon though, he stereotypically believes namjoon is too tall to be an omega, he shouldn't be like that, but a small part of him wouldn't be surprised if namjoon suddenly reveals himself as an omega.

he chuckled at the thought.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

namjoon trembled as he put on his shoes and opened the door to go to the studio, despite being a 'pack leader', namjoon was also the leader of their group, the real leader, there was definitely no lie there. the members thought namjoon was going to work on a beat or something.

what namjoon really needed to do was to spend his heat at his studio, he didn't have any other choice, he can't be at the dorms because what if a member barges into his room suddenly and sees namjoon squirming in his bed naked? he would have a lot of explaining to do.

he couldn't bear the heat as he quickly headed to the studio before anyone else questioned why he's squirming so much.

part of the reason he was hiding his omega self was that he wanted to be the leader, he didn't want them to change the leader into yoongi or something just because he was an omega, although, through namjoon's insecure self, he thought yoongi would make a great leader for both the pack and bts. 

that's also what yoongi wanted, he had a strong liking to leadership and he loves taking the reins, he loves telling people what to do. yoongi's father was the pack leader of his pack and yoongi got inspired to do the same, that's what leads his motivation. so yoongi was miserable once he found out namjoon was the leader of bts, but he understood since namjoon was great at english and was the most fluent so he could lead on with interviews. 

he didn't get how namjoon became the pack leader, though, that's when his hatred started to form towards namjoon and he still hates him.

namjoon doesn't want that, so he's really nice to yoongi, but yoongi doesn't care at all how namjoon feels.

he used to.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

one of the problems is namjoon's 'ruts' he hides in his studio in those times, quietening his whines, but they were actually his heats. 

the members thought their 'leader' was strong enough to sit through his rut or something so they didn't really give much mind to it. they never did.

while the members were doing their own thing at the dorms, namjoon was squirming in his studio, whimpers sounding in the room from namjoon's lips. he then decided to take off his clothes as he used his purple dildo to try and pleasure himself, he needed an alpha to touch him badly, really bad.

"w-want a-alpha bad" he whines as he repeatedly pushed the dildo inside him, the smell of slick filling the room.

he knows he shouldn't, but he wants that alpha to be yoongi.

he needed an alpha right now to be inside him. 

if only the rest of them knew.

although one of the members still wonders how the hell he sits through them like that when the rest of the alphas have raging pheromones.  

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

after his 'rut', which went on for quite a long time namjoon figured everyone would be asleep by then so he cleaned the mess he made, sprayed some air freshener to make sure the room doesn't smell slick, and packed his stuff before he headed out of the studio.

he walked back to the dorms at midnight, the stars shining somewhat brightly, he stared up at the midnight sky smiling sadly to himself. 

"i wish i had an alpha," he mumbles sadly, walking down the sidewalk to head back to the dorms, it was really late, where people should be asleep.

what he didn't know where the members were still awake, waiting for him to come back home, seokjin getting ready to give a full lecture to namjoon.

the only reason hoseok and yoongi were waiting was to see the drama.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

"where is namjoon?" jimin asks yoongi as yoongi doesn't even bother answering.

"ask seokjin" he says as jimin nodded and went to ask seokjin about where namjoon was.

"is he still at the studio?" seokjin asks himself as he groans.

"let's wait for him" jungkook suddenly says as the rest of them agree with him.

"can't wait to see the drama" yoongi grins, rubbing his hands together as hoseok chuckles along, yoongi's happy, he's happy too.

jungkook was pacing in the living room because his crush wasn't home yet.

seokjin was on the couch with a worried face.

taehyung was pouting because he was worried.

jimin was close to tears.

hoseok was wondering why everyone was so sad as he himself was calmly sat next to yoongi.

yoongi was just anticipating the drama that will be happening very soon, he is very excited, he wasn't worried at all.

'oh how the drama is going to be fun to watch.' yoongi thought.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸 author's note :

1k words

hope you enjoyed! 

i realized i actually do not make any sense, edited or not, but i'll try, and i'll keep mentioning yoongi's hair in daechwita.

also if i happen to make a really weird combination of play on words and metaphors... english has been taking a toll on me-

thanks for reading tho <3