( viii ) . caring

🧸⋆˚ namjoon ˊ˗ 

kim seokjin.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

seokjin was nice, but at the same time, he can be mean, like really mean. seokjin always wanted an omega in the pack not to just use like hoseok and yoongi wanted to, but to care for. he's the motherly beta in the group and no one can change that. 

sometimes, seokjin can get a little moody, because he's the hyung, a lot of stress comes along with it.

seokjin was a pair with jimin. they were both betas and they had a lot in common. jimin is the only one that laughs at seokjin's dad jokes and seokjin appreciates that, unlike yoongi who just rolls his eyes at, what he calls, a lame joke, it was pretty lame, though.

that doesn't stop seokjin from cracking his windshield wiper laugh.

he is roommates with yoongi and i have no idea how he deals with yoongi's stubborn ass, but i'm not asking because i'm terrified.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

when seokjin found out namjoon was actually an omega, he wasn't exactly surprised because his behavior did make him seem as if he was an omega. namjoon just seemed so fucking submissive that seokjin thought it to be obvious.

"hyung, i feel like we hurt namjoon hyung" jimin says, he was the nicest one in the group, more than seokjin even, he tried to keep his temper down but sometimes he rages rarely when his feelings are bottled up in him, seokjin is happy to have jimin in their pack.

suddenly there were two pairs of footsteps downstairs as giggles were sounded in the room.

seokjin sighs sadly as he looks down.

the two people sat down on the couch, more like one on the other's lap, again.

"i know jimin, but we'll try to make him feel safer around us" seokjin answers.

"i just don't get why he hid such a thing from us," jimin says, as he sits down next to seokjin.

"because he's a coward!" yoongi, who came back from probably hoseok's room with hoseok, for who knows why, probably to annoy people with their pda, shouts from hoseok's lap at the other two share a look.

"you're not needed here, why did you come back?" jimin says, rolling his eyes as yoongi just gives him a smug smile and kisses hoseok on the lips as hoseok kissed back.

"yoongi for fuck's sake-" seokjin says in a disgusted tone as he got interrupted by yoongi.

"i know! be more mature, blah blah blah" yoongi mocked as seokjin sighed. 

"yoongi hyung, you really are acting like a child and namjoon did nothing wrong, don't be mad at him," jimin then realized he fucked up as yoongi brings his head up from his kiss with hoseok.

"nothing?" yoongi asks with wide eyes.

"no-" jimin got interrupted.

"nothing?" yoongi asks again, this time louder and angier.

"no, i'm sorry-" he got interrupted once again.

"you're going to get punished later, that is no way to speak to your alpha," yoongi says.

jimin scrunched up his face in disgust " i don't want to be punished by you, you manipulative bastard," jimin blurts out, but he was adding more fuel to the fire.

"manipulative bastard?" yoongi asks as he gets up from hoseok's lap, who whines because he wasn't on his lap anymore but kept listening to the intense conversation between jimin and yoongi.

"you're calling me manipulative?" yoongi says as jimin gulps and shakes his head in fear even if that was exactly what he wanted to say.

"no-" jimin got cut off yet again.

"this is no way to talk to me, jimin, i'm warning you," yoongi growls as jimin sighs in sadness.

yoongi huffs then go upstairs to his room, in that mind of his, he had no remorse for what he did to namjoon, he was so wrapped up in the fact that namjoon wasn't an alpha and that he should be a pack leader.

hoseok follows him to his room.

jimin shakes his head in disgust.

"is he just going to punish people that don't abide by his rules?" jimin asks seokjin as seokjin shrugs.

"he just won't stop," seokjin says holding jimin's hands tight.

"let's wait for namjoonie to wake up," seokjin says as jimin nods.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

seokjin was in the kitchen, making dinner, everyone else was all around the dorms, doing their own things.

namjoon just wanted to help, he knew he would get a no, but it was worth a try.

"hyung, can i help you?" namjoon asks.

"no," seokjin says bluntly, he was really frustrated at yoongi once again because of his bratty behavior despite being older than the rest except himself, yes, this has been happening for a while now.

"o-ok..." namjoon stutters, the sadness prominent in his voice because of the harsh tone seokjin used. seokjin was usually never like this, he always had this motherly tone to his voice that he uses, not the that sharp tone he used just now.

now, namjoon just wanted to help to see if people trust him and stuff, but like he wants to be loved, like everyone else, he misunderstands that people don't like him, but in reality, everyone wants him to be safe so that he doesn't get hurt, well, except hoseok and yoongi maybe.

seokjin didn't mean to be rude intentionally, he got stern because he thought namjoon knew better than to ask seokjin if he can help since he breaks things, but that's when seokjin started doubting that namjoon was an alpha, with the caramel scent always there and namjoon's oddly submissive behavior, he was convinced namjoon was anything but an alpha.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸 author's note :

1k words

three more to go and then you'll find out what happens when namjoon finds out that his pack knows he's an omega !!

bottom namjoon is my religion, must i worship this great things like hoseok worships yoongi in this story yes yes.✨

i'm using so many unexpected ships that i thought i'd never use, like i never thought i would be using jinmin (and there's gonna be 2seok in the edited one)

welcome to the lgbts household 🏳️‍🌈  

with namjoon and his paradise of six boyfriends 💖 (see what i did there? actually nvm-)

thank you for coming to my ted talk bye.