( xxv ) . emotional blackmail

⚠️ !! nsfw themes ahead !! i advise you to not read it if you are uncomfortable since this topic is also triggering to some people

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

the next few weeks, bts was very busy since their break was over. yoongi's song was nowhere to be found, it was all in his pen drive and he was getting really mad at namjoon, without actually knowing anything.

namjoon guessed hoseok did it, who else would it be?

he was too scared to tell anyone else, if they would even believe him in the first place.

namjoon wondered why everyone hated him, what sin did he do in the past for everyone to be like this to him.

hoseok told the others what happened, they had some mixed reactions.

"did you know that namjoon took yoongi hyung's pen drive?" hoseok asked with wide eyes, faking surprise.

"you sound like a national geographic fact book, but also really? i don't think he is the type to do that," seokjin voices out. seokjin, was in doubt.

so many of the members had so many different reactions.

for jungkook, despite his love for his hyung, he was kind of annoyed about what his hyung had done.

usually, namjoon was his role model, his inspiration. if he took ideas from someone else, what point was there to still make him his role model?

he never saw this vulnerable side of his hyung and he didn't know how to feel about it.

"really, hyung, yoongi hyung's song? were you that desperate?" jungkook's words hurt namjoon a lot. he wanted to be an inspiring hyung, not some desperate and pathetic person taking other people's music.

in fact, he wasn't.

the name just stuck to him without knowing, he did this to himself by just simply breathing.

everyday he would pray to himself, despite being an atheist that everything would get better and that everyone would love him for who he is.

seeing what was happening at the moment, he knew none of that was going to happen anytime soon.

jimin thought namjoon wouldn't really be one to take someone's song, regarding the fact that namjoon is not even giving it, how would he give it if he didn't have it?

"i don't believe hoseok hyung, you would never do that. so don't worry, we will find a way to prove to yoongi hyung that you didn't do it, okay?" jimin says as he pats namjoon's back while namjoon sobs in his hands.

taehyung, wasn't really talking in this situation, he seemed sort of mysterious about it, like he knew something.

he kept wandering throughout the dorm, like he was thinking about something or trying to figure something out.

"tae, aren't you disappointed that namjoon took yoongi's pen drive? i don't see you feeling anything. should i be concerned?" hoseok says as he tries to stop taehyung from walking any further.

taehyung's pulled his head up as he shot hoseok dirty look, which caused hoseok to let go of him and taehyung continued to walk around the dorm.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

namjoon thought that since almost everyone hated him, hoseok's job would be done here and he would stop.

but no, this was just the very beginning.

and namjoon wasn't prepared for all the threats and emotional blackmail he was about to go through.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

since hoseok's plan kind of backfired according to him, he decided to drop his next plan to "ruin" namjoon's life.

hoseok knew for a fact that they hid a lot of things from army, like their dating life as well as their sex life, but that was normal.

army shipping the members was definitely correct, but the wrong members were shipped sometimes.

take namjin for example, armys think of them as the mom and dad of the group and ship them. namjoon was the dad and seokjin was the mom.

when namjoon bottoms.

in the dorms, their interactions are kept to a minimum. namjoon and seokjin only talked like friends and nothing more.

their secondary gender was also kept hidden too.

knowing this, hoseok decided that the most outrageous thing he could do was expose another couple in the pack.

he knew just what to do.

he tweeted a video of something that's inappropriate for a kpop group's twitter account.

you could hear yoongi and jimin's moans in the video, it was on their official twitter under with the caption 'things are really going spicy aren't they~ #rm.''

yes, it was from their threesome a few days ago.

and yes, the whole pack had a copy on their phone when he sent it to their sex group chat.

no one's sex tapes were kept a secret in the pack, everyone had their own dose and copy of eachother's adventures. no, they weren't voyeurs, only jimin, so they did it for his sake.

hoseok knew his plan would work because namjoon had the sex tape in his phone too.

so when namjoon goes to cry in the bathroom, hoseok sneakily snatches up his phone and posts the sinful video.

some fans saw it and immediately caught on to the fact that it was jimin and yoongi despite the fact that their faces not showing and only their bodies were.

in fact, a third body was showing, armys thought it was either taehyung or hoseok.

so why would namjoon post it then?

despite the post only being there for 31 minutes, a lot of armys managed to see it and screenshot it in case it was an accident, unlike the caption.

a lot of the armys posted their own theories and compliments over their favourite ship and how it really was canon.

some were theorizing about the third person in the video who was not moaning.

it was all just a chaotic frenzy.

hoseok huffed in satisfaction at all the reactions and smiled smugly as he looked up to see namjoon's face staring back at him in horror.

namjoon wondered why hoseok had his phone and what he was doing with it.

oh how fun it was going to be when namjoon gets miserable

hoseok chuckled to himself before taunting namjoon and dropping the phone in front of namjoon's face.

hoseok has his own ways to do these kinds of things.

namjoon quickly picked his phone up to see the tweet and he quickly deleted the tweet.

his breaths could be heard throughout the room.

it was too late, shouting could already be heard throughout the dorm.

oh namjoon was in deep shit for sure.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

1.2k

hehe uwu ,,

ello guys !! i'm back from my hiatus and feel kind of okay? my mental health has not been the best but i'm trying. i lost a few of my important things and i need to find them and idk where to start. i decided to finish editing this book so that you guys could enjoy the different ending that i might be in possibility to write.

i decided that i didn't like writing happy ending books anymore and instead i want to give you guys something to think about in the story instead, idk if i want to put a sad or scary ending or not, haven't decided (or it's a surprise).

tysm for 60.9k, ilysm ;;