( vii ) . sunshine

🧸⋆˚ namjoon ˊ˗ 

jung hoseok.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

he actually wasn't that bad, it was yoongi who had brainwashed him, but he was really bad to me, he talks to me sometimes, but only when he has some dirty remarks. he's not the nicest to me. 

he was the one yoongi hyung cheated with, he's like, obsessed with yoongi or something, they're like always together, hoseok listens to everything yoongi says. 

 he was really dominant, though. he could even make me go into submission if i really was a pack alpha.

now, hoseok is a bright and cheerful person, but of course, he has this dark and sadistic side to him.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

"ugh, it's not my fault that he actually loves me and not you, you're worthless, yoongi hyung said you might be an omega, a worthless one" hoseok retorted as he pointed at namjoon.

hoseok used to be really bratty, like towards everyone, now he's mean to namjoon only.

he was like what taehyung was with jungkook. 

"do you realize that you're being really annoying?" namjoon couldn't help but say, hoseok just scoffs.

"i'm telling hyung, let's see who's the annoying one now" hoseok knew he didn't make any sense, but as long as it's yoongi, it didn't matter.

namjoon shrugged, but he was actually terrified of what yoongi was going to do to him.

this always happened, hoseok complained to yoongi about something small that hoseok did and yoongi took it seriously when he knows it's not and made namjoon suffer.

hoseok went into yoongi's room to complain about namjoon's existence like any other day.

yoongi was on his laptop, probably writing lyrics as hoseok called out to him.

"yoongi hyung!" yoongi looked up from his laptop, ready to scold whoever interrupted his alone time but his eyes softened when he saw that it was hoseok who said his name.

"yes?" he says as hoseok pouts, "namjoon said i'm annoying," he says and yoongi grits his teeth.

he knows that it's a small thing to complain about and that they called namjoon worse names, but yoongi needs every excuse possible to be making fun of namjoon.

"okay, i will confront him" yoongi says as hoseok smiles.

"thank you!"

let's just say namjoon will never ever say anything bad about hoseok again.

yoongi hates namjoon, hoseok hates him too.

if yoongi told hoseok to do something, he would do it.

if yoongi does something, hoseok does it too.

if yoongi told hoseok to jump off a cliff, he would.

namjoon knows it sounds dramatic, but that's the truth, he would do anything for him.

yoongi is a manipulative bastard.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

"so that's why he seemed so submissive, weak bitch" hoseok said, voicing his thinking out loud.

"i mean yeah, but he's not a weak bitch, now i just can't believe he lied to us," taehyung said sadly.

"now that i think about it, it's sad because i think he never trusted us all these years he's been hiding," jimin says.

"yeah" seokjin hyung says.

yoongi just snickers "he doesn't even look like one, yet he is one, see the irony?" seokjin finally snapped.

"min fucking yoongi!! you're the second oldest in the group for fuck's sake! what have you been teaching hoseok huh? can't you just be mature for once?!" seokjin screams as yoongi flinches at the loud voice.

"what the fuck do you want me to do? he ruined my life and all i ever wanted was to be the leader, dominate music charts with my group that's all! he ruined that! now you support him?" yoongi shouts with fake teary eyes. 

"those tears are fake, yoongi, you can't fool me" seokjin says calmly as yoongi huffs.

"no one loves me anymore!" yoongi cries as he gets up from the sofa.

"i love you!" hoseok says as he follows behind him.

seokjin sighed.

"i just really hope they become more sensible and not only care about eachother, but they're also ruining relationships with other people," seokjin says.

"yes, i just think yoongi is affecting hoseok a lot," jimin says as seokjin looked up at him.

"compared to yoongi and hoseok, you are more mature than them," seokjin tells jimin as jimin shrugs.

"i don't want to be problematic" jimin says as seokjin smiles at him.

"that's a good boy, us betas should stick together," seokjin says as he ruffled jimin's hair and jimin leans into the touch.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

namjoon was trying hard to dance along with the others, despite the pressure in the pack he also has added pressure of being a kpop idol.

the rest of the members, on the other hand, got the hang of it.

he fell, they all started from the beginning, this happened two times and the others were starting to get annoyed, especially hoseok.

hoseok was the master of dance, no one can mess with him when it comes to dance or he will tell you off and make you dance until you have mastered the dance. 

"kim. fucking. namjoon" hoseok says through gritted teeth.

namjoon was definitely lying if he said he wasn't scared, he wouldn't admit it, but he was a little turned on.

he turned around to where hoseok was, the rest of them watching from behind and yoongi looked amused despite his usual disinterest in most of the things that happen. 'of course he likes it' namjoon groaned mentally.

"you messed up the dance, twice" hoseok says.

"i-i know, i-i'm sorry-" namjoon stutters out but hoseok was having none of it.

"sorry won't help you not turn the group down" hoseok growls and namjoon flinches.

"i-i'll practice," namjoon says as he started to do the dance again.

hoseok smirks. 

"it's like you're the omega we're looking for, you could be the pretend omega if you wanted to," he says watching as namjoon tries to master the moves that he struggled with.

"no," namjoon says as he keeps dancing but the distraction of answering hoseok's question and namjoon turning his head to answer caused him to make a mistake as hoseok sighs and corrects namjoon.

"no! do it like this." hoseok says, showing namjoon the right moves as the rest of the group watched them.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸 author's note :

1k

do you like this book so far?

i'm a newbie midzy💎  and i'm trying to figure out my bias wrecker, my bias is lia✨ . my punctuation fucking sucks. have a great day ⭐️  !!

yoongi's hair in daechwita !! i stan !!

so hotttt ✨

thank you 💎 🦋 ❄️ !!