Fairies In The Wind

Things are heating up, now!

Sorry if the editing is not perfect, but I am running on zero sleep as I have finished this and have done my best to make sure there are as little errors as possible, but I'm not perfect. Much less when pretty much falling asleep. Will start writing out the next chapter once I get some sleep for a bit, but until I get that done, enjoy this one!

________________________________________________________________________________

Fairies in the Wind

________________________________________________________________________________

X784

Clover, Fiore

Guild Master's Conference

Here in the town of Clover you'll find the building where the guild master conferences are held.

________________________________________________________________________________

A very round figure dressed effeminately with white wings attached to their spaghetti strap top beamed a smile as they spoke, "I'm jealous, Makky. Your wizards are all full of life and they're such cutie pies. Yeah."

This is Bob.

Master of the Blue Pegasus Guild.

And just in case you were wondering, he's a man.

In front of Bob, on top of a table sat Makarov Dreyar, Fairy Tail's Guild Master quietly and calmly holding a mug of beer and a chicken drumstick. His face lightly flushed from his drinking.

"I hear you've got a girl that gave some big shot quite the spanking." Bob said cheerfully.

"Oh, you must be talking about Lucy. Yeah, she's our newest recruit, and she's got a body that won't quit." Makarov said proudly making the man next to Bob sweatdrop as Bob began covering his face "scandalized" by Makarov's slightly inappropriate response.

"Oh, so naughty!" Bob exclaimed a bit dramatically.

At a table a bit a ways from theirs stood a man who spoke calmly to Makarov, "I wouldn't be joking around if I were you, Makarov."

"Huh?" Responded Makarov lazily turning around to look at the man.

This wizard is named Goldmine.

He's the master of the Quatro Cerberus Guild.

"Your wizards may be spirited, but you gotta admit they go overboard sometimes. Like that one mysterious girl in your guild, Eternal Night was it? Some of the council members are worried that Fairy Tail's going to end up destroying an entire city one of these days. Can't say that I blame them." Goldmine said.

"Oh, let those blow hards worry. What do I care? They're just jealous my wizards are hot! Nova might be destructive but she goes and repairs everything she destroys on her own and works off the costs! You're just jealous 'cause she's hot!" Makarov said drunkenly.

"Oh, Makky, you shouldn't talk about your little wizards that way. You're such a scoundrel." Bob responded in slight amusement.

Then a messenger bird came in carrying an envelope looking for him.

"Master Makarov, Master Makarov." The bird called.

Makarov stretched his hand out and the bird spoke, "I have a letter from Miss Mirajane, sir."

"Oh, thanks a lot." Makarov answered calmly.

"No problem." The bird said before flying away.