Change

I won't spoil anything about this chapter so let's just jump right into it! Enjoy!

P.S. Next chapter might be even more exciting if you read this one first.

Second song down here \/

________________________________________________________________________________

Change

________________________________________________________________________________

X784

Magnolia, Fiore

Fairy Tail Guildhall

________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as Lucy walked into the guild she was shocked to find a blonde man with icy blue eyes wearing fancy clothes and a gold crown on his head standing in front of Makarov as the rest of the guild watched silently in confusion except for Erza and Mira. Behind the guy were four guards, two of which were standing on either side of Amare who looked sad and uncomfortable even as she held Reiki to her.

The guildhall, she noticed briefly, was decorated rather lavishly.

"Where is Alexiana, avus?" The man questioned.

Makarov sighed, "She is at home, still sleeping I imagine, she has yet to come to the guild today."

Lucy approached Natsu, Gray, Erza and Mira quietly.

"Why must this guy insist on coming here every year? He is a nuisance and both Nova and Amare turn him away every year." Erza grumbled.

Mira sighed sadly, "There's nothing we can do about it, Erza. It's Nova and Amare's business, only she can deal with it."

"This guy is annoying. Every year he shows up and tries to get Nova and Amare to go with him, and every year they refuse and stay." Gray complained quietly.

Natsu scowled, "He always argues a lot with them too."

"This guy knows Nova and Amare?" Lucy questioned quietly.

"Oh, that's right." Mira answered in realization, "You joined us not too long ago so you don't know about it."

"Know about what?" Lucy answered in confusion.

"Today is Nova's birthday." Mira explained.

"Woah! Really?"

Mira smiled sweetly, "Yes, and the man speaking to Master Makarov is her and Amare's cousin."

"Why are those men with him standing on either side of Amare and blocking anyone from getting to her?" Lucy asked.

"Because those are his personal Knights. Perks of royalty I suppose. We can't do anything because only one other person aside from Nova's cousin can command them, and that's Nova." Gray answered.

"I still hate them." Natsu grumbled.

"Aye." Happy agreed.

Suddenly, the doors opened and in walked Nova with Stella walking in her human form beside her.