Natsu Devours A Village

Alright! No rambling this time! I changed a few things here and there, but it still follows the canon story as closely as possible. Finally back from my small break! Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Natsu Devours A Village

________________________________________________________________________________

X784

Clover Canyon, Fiore

Early Morning

________________________________________________________________________________

"There's no doubt about it." A male said as he examined a footprint on the ground closely, "These are definitely their footprints."

The man had long, shaggy, black hair and as he knelt on the ground, his expression was serious. Behind him his partner stood with a serious expression on her face that was shielded by the hat on her head. Her long light green hair left loose framing her face gently.

"From the looks of it, it's been two days since they were here, and one of them was picked up by one of the others since one of the footprint sets stops suddenly a bit up ahead." The man said.

"If that's the case they should've reached Magnolia a long time ago. Especially if one of them might have been injured enough to have to be carried by one of the others. Could mean trouble. Now what?" The woman said.

The man sighed, "It's probably best if we give our report to the guild."

"We're going back?" The woman asked.

The two got onto their birds and they went off on the birds that squawked as they went.

She is Bisca Mulan.

He is Alzack Connell.

As they return to Fairy Tail from their scouting mission, both carry hearts full of uncertainty.

Fairy Tail Guildhall

Mirajane pouted sadly a bit, "Ohh. This is no good at all. I need to give them a message from the council right away."

"Don't blame me." Bisca said, "I wanted to go after them."

Alzack then spoke up, "But there'd be no point. I know you're worried, but Clover Canyon is a death trap. Even with someone from a hunter's guild to guide you, it would swallow you up and never spit you out."

"But if it's a dangerous maze of canyons, why would they even want to go in there? Especially when they might have someone injured with them." Bisca thought aloud.

Mirajane sighed sadly and worriedly before chiming in unaware of a green haired man with light blue eyes listening in nearby.

"I don't know. But it must be important. I'm afraid it might just be Nova who might've been injured, I received word from Master Bob from Blue Pegasus asking about how Nova was doing while you two were out, he sounded worried and said Nova seemed to be looking a bit sick when he saw them all last in Clover. I'm sure the Master can handle things, but i'm still a little worried." Mirajane said softly.

Happy and Stella looked over the edge in front of them curiously but carefully.

"Aww, Jeez!" Complained Lucy annoyedly, "Come on Happy, Stella. Don't tell me that you got us lost again. We've been walking for forever and a half, and we still haven't found Magnolia yet."