Natsu vs Erza vs Nova

Hey guys! Natsu vs Erza vs Nova! Sorry that I took so long to update! Here we go! Enjoy!

Hint:

Writing

Natsu vs Erza vs Nova

X784

Era

"The Eisenwald Guild may have been defeated, but that is only one small victory in a much larger battle." Doma of the magic council said seriously in their meeting.

"The number of Dark Guilds has been growing at quite an alarming rate. Not even the work Midnight has done to dwindle the numbers at our request has slowed it." Michello said.

"We have to come up with a plan to eliminate them all." Said another male council member.

"But how would we do that?" Shitou piped in rationally.

"However it's done, we cannot allow Zeref's magic to fall into the wrong hands again. We were lucky that Midnight got these sent our way." An elder man with a long beard holding a sealed up broken Lullaby in one hand and a bag of other sealed artifacts in the other hand said.

"I don't understand how Eisenwald was able to obtain a tool of forbidden magic in the first place. Let alone, Duke Everlue." Chimed in Yajima from his spot next to Ultear.

"I hate to say it, but the blame may extend all the way to the highest levels." Wolfheim commented.

A younger male council member then chimed in.

"Whatever the case, although they're usually just a thorn in our sides, it seems Fairy Tail proved to be quite useful." A blue-haired young man with a mark over one of his eyes, Siegrain, said.

Faldea nodded, "I hate to admit it, but they have proved to be quite useful by taking down both Eisenwald and Duke Everlue. Not to mention one of those wizards there wiped out the Dark Guild Black Heart some years back, and that dark guild was part of the Baram Alliance."

"They took down an entire guild with a handful of wizards and one wizard from that handful was responsible for taking down one of the power houses of the Dark Guild alliance. Those are quite a feat." Ultear agreed.

Chatter broke out and over lapped before Siegrain spoke once more.

"You may not want to accept it, but that's the reality of the situation. In the end, the attack on the Guild Masters was prevented, Black Heart was eradicated, lives were spared and none of us had to give up our hard earned positions on this council to save face." Siegrain said.

"You fool!" Spoke up one of the other council members, "Are you insinuating the council is somehow to blame?"

"Enough of this nonsense!" Declared the bearded man who is also the head of the magic council.

"Hardly. The council was not to blame for this, but Siegrain makes a very valid point. Thanks to them, none of us had to give up or even put at risk our hard earned positions on this council to save face. Had they not stepped in, we might have had to face some rather heavy backlash for this Lullaby mess or for everything that almost happened some years ago because of Black Heart." Faldea spoke.

"Even so! Fairy Tail's good deeds are overshadowed by their reckless destruction." The head of the council declared.

"Then why don't we take the opportunity to discuss the matter with them?" Siegrain proposed.

"That is exactly what I was thinking." Faldea commented.

Magnolia, Fiore

Lucy's House