xx8xx

"So where will you bring her?", Emily asked and you could hear that she was almost crying.

"Em i know you won't be thrilled but i think the only way to keep her safe is being with you.", Clyde answered carefully.

"Clyde no-", the brunette started but the Interpol Agent interrupted her: "Please listen to me Emily."

"Okay.", Prentiss sighed.

"I know this isn't easy for you and i know you think you can't do this but Emily i know you can and i know that you also want nothing more than Addie to be safe and you know it as good as me that the only way to guarantee that is being with you.", Clyde tried to convince her.

"Nobody knows about her, how should i explain this to my team?", Emily asked desperately.

"That would be not the first thing they didn't know about. And i know that you and your team are like a family so i'm sure that they are going to understand everything.

"Clyde do i have time to think about that?", the brunette sighed.

"Yes but i need an answer until tomorrow morning."

"Okay, thank you."

"I'll call you tomorrow.", Clyde said and hung up.

Emily stood up immediately and started to cry. She didn't know what to do and just grabbed her car keys and went to the parking lot. Before she turned the motor of her car on she took a deep breath.
Prentiss immediately drove to Hotch, when she got to his house she called him because she didn't wanna wake up Jack with the doorbell.

"Em?", Hotch asked when he answered the call.

"Hey i'm outside can you open the door please?", Emily told him.

"Of course wait a moment.", Hotch said.
Not even a minute later the door opened and a crying Emily stood in front of Hotch.

"Oh my god Emily.", Aaron said shocked.

"Hi Aaron.", Emily replied and tried to play it off.

"Come in please.", Aaron said and then he pulled Emily in his arms. The two just stood there for a moment and Emily let it all out.

"You wanna sit down?", Hotch asked after a while. Emily just nodded so they went to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"You wanna tell me what's wrong?", Hotch tried to figure out what was going on.

"Before i'll tell you, you have to promise me something.", Emily started.

"Yeah of course, whatever it is.", Hotch replied.

"Promise me that after i told you, you won't see me with other eyes."

"Emily nothing could ever make me do that."

"Just promise it."

"I promise."

"Okay so i called Clyde back when you were gone and he told me that Chloe and Kilian Moore got killed.", the brunette said and then paused.

"Who are these two?", Hotch asked concerned.

"I'll come to that part later... So these two were old friends of Clyde, he really trusted them. And i never told anyone but Clyde why i wanted them to get me out of the undercover mission. While trying to get Doyle i.. I got pregnant so they had to get me out. Clyde was the only one who knew.", Emily explained.