xx1xx

*7 months later*

It was a Tuesday morning and Emily Prentiss went to work like normally. Now she goes by the name Laura Wilson nobody of her new friends and colleagues know about her past. She still works as a Profiler, but she is not traveling through France she only helps the police departments in Paris when she's needed. It's a normal workday, nothing unusual happened and around 4pm she went home.

Emily got into her apartment and cooked herself a meal, she made Spaghetti like Rossi taught her and her old Team, after that she took a shower and just relaxed on the sofa. By 9pm the brunette decided to get ready for bed so she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Right when she wanted to change into her pyjamas she heard her doorbell ringing. She was surprised because she barely got visitors and never this late. Emily went to her door and and looked through the little spyhole but it had a crack in it so the view was not clear and she couldn't tell who it was, she only saw that it was a man with dark hair.
She opened the door carefully and when she realized who it was she couldn't believe that it was really him.

"Oh my god Aaron.", she whispered in shock.

"Yeah it's me Emily.", the man smiled and hugged Prentiss.

"What are you doing here?", Emily asked concerned.

"I have to tell you something.", Hotch answered a bit uncertain.

"Okay then come in.", Prentiss said and led her old Boss in. They went to the living room and sat on the sofa. Emily got them something to drink and after that she asked: "So Aaron what brings you here?"

"Emily it's been seven month since we buried you and i thought it would get better with time but i still miss you like i said goodbye to you only yesterday.", Aaron sighed.

"You came here to tell me this? You could have also sent an email, you know that right?", Prentiss asked really confused.

"I know but there's something else... After i lost Haley, i thought i could never love again but you-"

"Aaron wait.", Emily said because she suspected what would come.

"Emily please let me tell you this.", Aaron begged. The brunette took a moment and then nodded and waited for Hotch to start talking again.

"Emily the truth is, i love you, i had feelings for you since you first came to the BAU.", he confessed.

"Oh my god Aaron.", Prentiss called out in shock. She knew this would come but it still shocked her. After that there where a few minutes silence, none of them said something until Hotch asked: "Can you please say something?"

"I don't know what Aaron...", Prentiss sighed.

"Just anything, you must think about something right now so please tell me.", the FBI Agent begged.

"Okay, so i had always a feeling that this is going to happen but i am gone for seven month now and now you just decided to fly over just to tell me this, there must be something more Hotch.", Emily told him a bit confused.

"I couldn't stand this anymore. Everyday i have to watch the team grieve about you and i can't tell anybody about my feelings because no one knows you are still alive except JJ."

"I'm sorry...", Emily sighed because she didn't know what to say.

"What do you mean with that?", now Hotch was the one who was confused.

"I'm sorry that I put you and the team through so much pain.", Prentiss explained.

"It's not your fault, it's Doyle's. And I swear to god that i'm going to find him and put him in Jail Emily.", Aaron told her angry.

"He's not going to make it easy for you..", Emily sighed.

"That won't stop me from chasing him."

"I know.", the brunette said and gave Hotch a little smile.

"Emily I flew here to tell you that I love you and you said like nothing, so can you please say something about that.", Aaron begged.

"Aaron you already know my answer to that...", Emily replied.

"What do you mean?", Hotch said.

"Are you really this stupid?, she laughed. Hotch just looked at her with wide eyes so Emily continued: "I love you too Aaron and you should have already known this by now."
Hotch looked with a smile at her, after she told him this and then asked: "What now?"
But Emily just looked at him and then leaned in for a kiss. Of course it wouldn't just end with this kiss so after a while the two of them went to Emily's bedroom...

The next morning Prentiss rolled over to find her Ex Boss laying next to her, so she knew this wasn't a dream. She sighed and stood up, to get ready to work. She was really quiet the whole time 'cause she didn't want to wake up Hotch.
When she was ready she grabbed her keys and went to her car. At work she couldn't concentrate because she had to think about what happened last night. She was a bit angry at Hotch because she couldn't understand how he could do that now. That was really the worst timing ever. She lived in Paris with a fake name so nobody would find her what is he thinking? She can't just go back to the states right now, and Hotch can't move to her, Doyle could find her then. So what the hell was he thinking to just visit her and tell her that he loves her?

Like usually Emily left work around 4pm, even her colleagues had noticed that something was off but they didn't ask. She drove home and parked her car in front of the building, she went to the elevator and waited until it stopped at the 5th floor where her apartment was on. She opened the door and got surprised by the smell of Chinese food. When she got into the living room there sat Aaron on the sofa and Chinese food was on the table.

"You didn't have much in the refrigerator so i thought i would just order something.", Hotch told her with a little smile.

"I wouldn't have done something else today.", the Brunette laughed. The two ate up and after that they watched a bit tv. Later that evening Prentiss asked: "So what is your plan now?"

"I don't really have one.", Aaron confessed.

"Wait you just went to the airport and walked into a airplane that is flying to Paris without thinking about what you are going to do then?", Emily asked a bit confused.

"I know sounds crazy.", the man laughed.

"So maybe you should think about what you're going to do know.", the brunette suggested.

"Thats right, may we talk tomorrow about that?", Hotch asked. Emily nodded so they continued watching tv. Around 10pm they got ready for bed because Emily still had to work tomorrow. Emily went under the shower and Hotch joined her after a while. After that the two went to bed and it didn't took long for Emily to fall asleep.

————————————————

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, let me now in the comments <3