𝐯𝐢. chapter six

CHAPTER SIXrid me of my tears▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER SIX
rid me of my tears
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     "IM NOT DOING IT." dakota stubbornly shook her head at the blonde boy who was sitting across from her on her bed.

     "like hell you aren't." jj seethed at the girl, fed up with her excuses.

     dakota groaned, rubbing her face in frustration. "i'm not taking my shirt off, jj." she sighed not wanting to deal with this so early in the morning.

     "please," he whispered out, reaching over to place his hand on top of hers, his eyes slightly watering, "just let me see them."

     dropping her head in defeat, she finally gave in. "fine." she muttered. pulling the t shirt off of her body and now only left in her sports bra. once her shirt was removed, jj received a front row seat to seeing the blue and purple bruises that littered around the girls abdomen.

     looking at the girl in this state made a tear fall down the fragile boys face. wiping it away quickly, he reached out to slowly graze his fingers over her stomach. "what'd he do this time?" he gritted out, not being able to make eye contact with the girl fearing that he'd truly break down seeing his favorite girl in pain.

     "just some punches and kicks, nothing i couldn't handle." she responded softly looking down while picking at her nails.

     angrily, his hands formed a fist and he let his anger out on the girls mattress with a swift punch to it. "that's the thing!" he belted out suddenly, pushing his body off the bed he started pacing around the girls room. "you shouldn't have to 'handle' this!" he ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

     "he was just drunk jj, it's okay." she sighed, getting up from her position on the bed to reach for his arm to stop his pacing.

     "no it's not okay! stop defending him." he demanded starting to get riled up once again. however, he didn't when dakota forcefully pulled him into her body to hug him tightly holding the back of his head as it rested against the crook of her neck.

     pulling his head out from her shoulder both hands on the sides of his face, she wiped off the single tear under his eye with her thumb. "let's head to john b's, yeah?" she let out softly.

     nodding slightly, jj reached for the girls hand and started walking with her out her bedroom, out the front door, and to his bike which was loft out on her grass.

     jj hopped onto his bike, dakota following in suit rapping her arms around his torso, they were off on their way to john b's, previous conversation pushed to the far back of their minds.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

arriving around john b's, both jj and dakota hopped off the bike and made their way to his front door taking notice of the summons notice for child services hung up on it. looking at each other, they had one of their telepathic communications both having an idea on how to prank john b.