Chapter 7

Hanako's POV 

In the morning I went to class. All the way from my dorm to the other building, the students were looking at me strangely. And whispering too?

What? Was there sometime wrong?

"Hey!" Akane caught up with me. "Is it true?"

I turned around. "What's true?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know," Akane scoffed, "The whole school's talking about it,"

I raised an eyebrow, "No really. What is it about?"

"Last night someone yelled you and 'daikon senpai' was dating," He raised an eyebrow.

Oh shoot— Mitsuba! The darned new kid.

"Well. We don't know who 'daikon-senpai' is, but some people already know." Akane laughed at my reaction, "And I think I have an idea who."

I flushed in embarrassment, "This is so not true! He came in at the wrong time—"

"Save your explanation for the whole school," He laughed.

Kou caught up with me too, "REALLY? YOU AND YAS—"

"SHH. NOT SO LOUD." I covered his mouth. "And No!"

Kou crossed his arms, "Oh I can prove it. I saw you and —"

Everyone was staring, quickly they turned back to their business. Seriously? Eavesdropping?

I had no idea how to explain this to Yashiro. It's not my fault anyways, she just turned and kissed me. I mean she's not the one in the spotlight now.

I entered the class and Yashiro was already there. 

"I wonder who this Daikon girl is." I heard Olive talking to Yashiro.

She looked at me, embarrassed, "Yea, I wonder who too."

I opened my mouth to say something. Kou laughed, "You better not. Unless you want everyone to know who 'daikon-senpai' is"

I closed my mouth. And sat on my seat.

Why were they so interested anyways? Pfft. Busybodies.

Aoi entered, and sat beside Yashiro. She gave a look at Yashiro, "Hmm. I wonder who is Daikon Senpai."

Yashiro blushed suddenly. "You're staring, Hanako." Kou nudged me.

I looked away, Jeez. I wasn't allowed to look at someone now? How do people stand popularity?

"Really? Is it you?"

"No, we have to find out where he went!"

"Good idea! Then we'll know who this girlfriend is."

Stalkers....

What's wrong with those girls. Why do they want to know so bad??

"Hey!" A dude I didn't know faced me. "So who is the girl? Mind telling me?"

"Why do you want to know?" I frowned.

"Oh! So it's true!" He said loudly. 

Shoot— Dammit I should have pretended not to know!

Someone entered the room. Oh yes. That stupid guy that I'll swear to kill.

Mitsuba.

"Good morning, Kou, Hanako, and Daiko—" He said cheerfully before Kou closed his mouth with his palm.

Mitsuba flailed, "Just because I'm cute—"

"Sit down." Kou said, ignoring him. He sat , frowning.