twelve

never in her entire life had lisa ever given up on a girl until today.

lisa let out a small sigh as she walked into the all too familiar café in which chaeyoung worked at and went up to the counter

chaeyoung smiled brightly when seeing lisa and showed her chipmunk cheeks as she looked up at the blond girl. "hi lisa, how are you doing today?"

"i'm dead as fu—" lisa quickly corrected herself when seeing chaeyoung give her a warning look due to her near slip up. "i mean, i'm dead on the inside."

"and why are you dead on the inside? is that a thing? can that happen to people? am i dead on the inside?"

"no chae, you're most certainly not dead on the inside." lisa playfully rolled her eyes as she looked down at the aussie girl.

"then what's wrong with you?"

"you're so oblivious, aren't you? have you not noticed anything the past months i've been coming here?"

"notice what?"

lisa groaned softly. "i like you, alright?"

chaeyoung smiled. "i like myself too, i'm gaining confidence in myself and you should try to improve your confidence since you seem like you've been losing it lately."

lisa sighed dramatically. "you're making me lose my confidence."

"well, maybe you should grow a pair cause there's no way i'm letting someone who doesn't have the confidence to get in between my legs."

lisa blinked when hearing chaeyoung speak.

"what?" chaeyoung giggled softly

"did you just.."

"what? you didn't think i was that innocent, right?", chaeyoung rose an eyebrow and giggled when seeing the somewhat shocked expression on lisa's face.

"oh and heads up lisa, get some better pickup lines and you might get a chance at getting laid." chaeyoung playfully winked at lisa before heading into the break room.

lisa shook her head slightly not sure if she should be angry at the aussie girl or be extremely turned on by her.

clearly, the second option won.