when he confesses

**These will be different lengths it depends on the amount of inspiration i had while writing, also whether or not i was on my phone or computer**

Ciel

He sat in his study waiting anxiously for you to arrive. He had decided he couldn't lose you to anyone. After wanting the company of no one for so long the feelings of warmth you gave him almost shocked him. The thought of you being with anyone else scared. After much debate he finally got up the courage to confess. A soft knock on the door followed with Sebastian's voice brought him out of his thoughts. "Young master, lady (y/n) is here." Ciel stared up at ttoz door for a moment. "Bring her up" he replied. A few moments later you walked up with Sebastian. "Hello Ciel what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" You asked taking a seat across from him. "(Y/n) there's something I have been needing to tell you. I-I really care for you, You could even say you have captured my heart." He mused tensed and waiting to be turned down.to his surprise you smiled softly "i love you to Ciel"

Sebastian

You were sitting in the garden with Sebastian already tired from covering up the other servants mistakes. "I feel like I'm working the job of four." You groaned slumping back on the bench. Sebastian looked over at you chuckling amused by your antics." That's just something you learn to deal with here" he reassured. You sighed "I know but still. At least I'm not doing all the work." You jested elbowing his side playfully. He smiled softly "aren't you lucky to have me around?" He mused glancing over at you to watch your reaction. "Hey ! If anything you're  lucky to have me here!" You huffed indignantly. "Your right (y/n) I am lucky to have you. You made me fall for you after all." He answered studying you carefully. You blushing d taken back a bit by his comment. " I like you to Sebastian " you muttered embarrassed of everything that had just occurred.

Alois

"(Y/n)" Alois whined "why don't you ever smile?" You sighed turning to look at the blonde, you thought he was adorable in his own way. "I've told you already, I never have a reason to." You explained turning back to the window staring out at the gray skies. "What if I gave you a reason to?" He asked smirking. You raised a brow "what do go mean" you questioned your heart thumping erratically in your chest a slight blush creeping up on you cheeks. Alois grinned looming over you "Be mine (y/n) and I will give you a reason to feel." All you could do was nod unable to speak at that moment .

Claude

As of the moment you were visiting the trancy manor. Recently you had been sent there seeing as the lord had been fond of you. Actually it seemed like he thought of you as a motherly figure. “Hello  Claude how are you doing today?” you asked as he greeted you at the manor door. He nodded “Just fine. Although his royal highness has been caught up in some business and won't be able too see you for some time. he has requested for you too stay the night.” He explained. “Oh thats alright!” you smiled following claude down some hallways too the room you normally stayed in during your time spent here. “thank you Claude” you beamed setting your stuff on the bed. “Say care to keep my company until Alois is done?” you asked smiling up at him. A Ghost of a smile appeared on his face “Alright I suppose its my obligation to do so isn't it?” he teased. You grinned before pronouncing over dramatically “But of course Dear Claude”. It was silent for a moment until the both of you began t laugh. “as dramatic as always I can see. Although I can say i don't mind when its you.” he mused. you blushed “thank you. After all you are rather tolerant of my antics.” he smiled taking your hands in his own. “ i don't mind, not in the slightest after all it's quite attractive” He whispered the last part in your ear. You shivered slightly “Oh really” you questioned your voice coming out in a hushed whisper. “indeed, but thats not the only thing i adore about you infact-” he was cut off by Alois calling your name “Seems as though you needed elsewhere.” he sighed letting go of you. you nodded stumbling away too find alois Claude on your mind. (Woah got carried away XD)