A whole new season

Roses POV

"Welcome to a whole new season of the X Factor."The host said on the TV."This season is going to be different then all the others... New challenges... New locations... and most of all... new talent."

I nervously shook my leg as we waited. I cant believe I am actually doing this. I have watched this show ever since I was little. And now Im going to be on it. Hopefully. This is a great adventure. Especially for my lately boring life.

"Breath..." I whispered to myself.

"Rose your gonna do fine." Cherry smiled and rubbed my back.

Cherry has been my friend ever since my first year of highschool. Ive always been a little jealous of her. She has gorgeous straight blond hair and a perfect body. Im glad she is here to audition too. She was a bit older than me. She is 20 and I am 18. I have loose reddish brown curls and a very thin body. I beat anorexia two years ago and am still trying to gain a little more weight.

We waited in a large waiting room filled with other people hoping to make there dreams come true. We all watched the TV as the auditions took place. We where only in the first waiting room. The next waiting room is where you will do your interview. And I was right next to the door.

A lady with a company shirt and a clip board walked in from the next room.

"Alright you five come in here." She said and pointed to me Cherry and three other people.

I stood up and walked into the next room nervously. There where several people doing interviews everyone else was waiting. I slowly and softly strummed my guitar.

"Rose." A lady said and searched around for me.

"Yes." I stood up.

"Its time for your interview." She smiled.

"A-Already?" I gulped.

"Yes." She smiled. "Follow me."

I stood up and had to struggle to keep up with her.

"B-But I don't understand." I stuttered. "Its not supposed to be my turn I just got to this room."

"I know and I am sorry but... the judges... they had a break. They peaked in and... they told me to do you next. They took one look at you and chose you"

"I-Is that bad?" I asked.

"No dear." She chuckled. "Its good. They see something in you. They hardly ever do this. You are the second one this season so far."

"Who was the first?" I asked as we walked down a long hallway.

"A boy. He was 19 and amazingly tallented." she smiled. "And handsome."

"What was his name?" I started speed walking.

"Harry." She stopped at a door. "Harry Styles."

Harrys POV

I excitedly ran off stage after receiving three yeses. I got many congradulations. I couldn't stop smiling. Im going to the next location. Only they wont tell us where it is. Its one of the changes. We have no knowledge of where its is we are traveling to.

I walked into the next room. The room where the continuing contestants can watch the rest of the auditions for today. I sat next to a girl. She wore a very very skanky dress with pounds of makeup caked onto her face. I watched three interviews and performances and none of them made it through. Then a girl came on. A beautiful girl that was positively simple. Gorgeous soft curly hair outlined her delicate facial features. She had a rosy nose and cheeks. with gorgeous kind inviting eyes. Dark full lips curled up slightly in a smile.