4. Always here for you

Roses POV

I woke up to the bright glow of light illuminating from the window. I looked over to find Cherry was still in bed (shocker). The clock read 9:30. We have gotten no notification on what the hell we are doing today.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and slightly combing out my curls. I dabbed on a bit of mascara and lipgloss, not needing any blush due to my already rosy cheeks. I waled out of the bathroom and got into my suitcase and pulled out a flowy navy blue and light pink floral skirt and a loose white v-neck
t-shirt. I put on my camera necklace and looked in the mirror, pinning back my long swoop bangs with bobby pins. When the clock hit 10:00 I decided I should probably wake up Cherry.

"Cherry come on its ten time to get up." I softly said and slightly shook her.

She groaned and rolled onto her back, rubbing her eyes before frowning up at me.

"What are we doing today?" She asked in her groggy morning voice.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

she groaned louder before sitting up in the plush bed.

"Maybe we should ca-" she was quickly cut off by the sound of the room phone ringing.

I picked it up and hesitantly said hello.

"All X factor contestants. Message from the judges.- We will be meeting at the studio today at noon, no challenge today, instead you will be assigned something. Do not be late." The monotoned company girl announced then hung up.

"Who was that?" Cherry asked as she pulled up a pair of light shorts.

"The studio, we need to meet there at noon to be assigned something." I said slumping down on the bed.

"Assigned what?" She asked as she pulled a loose grey t-shirt to pair with the shorts.

"I don't know they didn't say." I shrugged.

She thought for a moment then her eyes lit up.

"Ooh maybe today we get our partners." She said excitedly.

"But we already have partners, the people we are rooming with are our partners." I worriedly said.

If I wasn't partners with Cherry and had to room with someone else, I would flip. She is the one who calms me down and helps me cope with my anxiety.

"Ya but they said they would switch our partners at a random point in the competition remember." She explained.

"B-But its to early." I panicked.

"Rose everything's gonna be fine." She smiled and grabbed my shoulders.

I slowly nodded before walking over to the bedside table and grabbing my purse phone and a bit of cash.

"These bloody surprises are gonna be the death of me." I grumbled and slipped on a pair of white toms.

"We should get going." I said and opened the door.

Cherry finished her makeup and joined me at the door. We walked out into the hallway and I closed the door behind me.

"Oh hey Rose!" A voice called out down the hall.

I turned to see Liam happily on his tiptoes and his arm stretched out full length above his head waving and smiling really big. Harry stood beside him with his hands deep in his pockets, chuckling and shaking his head at the ground.

"Hello." I giggled and waved back.

"What am I chopped liver." Cherry grumbled as we made our way over to them.