Blaise imagine p.1

Requested by siriusly_loves_remy
Hope you enjoy!!!

It was a chilly day at Hogwarts and all of the student were excited because the big game against Gryffindor was today. Planning on going early so you could wish the team luck, you made your way down to the quidditch pitch.

Normally, you wouldn't come to watch the games but you really wanted to support your best friend, Blaise who you had a crush on. You had no idea whether or not he liked you back but you still wanted him to know that you would always be there for him. 

Your Slytherin scarf was wrapped loosely around your neck as you made your way to the dressing rooms, where the Slytherins were getting ready.

You saw Blaise talking to Captain Flint and you waved at them and joined.

"Good luck today, you're going to do great!" You smiled brightly at them.

"Thanks, y/n" Flint smiled and walked off, gathering the rest of the team mates together.

You and Blaise turned to each other. Blaise looked down at you and smiled.

"I'm glad you came early today, I really need to talk to you about something"

"About what?" You asked, looking back up at him.
Flint opened the door to the outside and a large gust of wind blew in, making you shiver.

Blaise smirked and tightened your scarf.
"We don't want you to get sick in this weather" he pulled his sweater off the nearby beach and handed it to you. "Here, stay warm"
Putting in on, you blushed.

"Thanks," you mumbled and looked down to the ground.
"What was it you wanted to tell me?"

Before Blaise could say anything, Flint yelled at him to join the team.

"I'll have to tell you after the game," he frowned and gave you a quick hug before running of to grab his broom. He waved good bye as he made his way to the quidditch pitch.
You did the same, finding a seat in the stands with the rest of your house.