𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃

I barely slept last night. I'm scarred from what I heard. It sounded exactly what Brandon said yesterday. I was eating fruit on the couch when Olivia came limbing out of her room. I felt like crying. She smiled at me weakly and started to make her coffee.

"How was your night?" I asked her, picking at my fruit.

"Pretty good," she smiled to herself.

"Mhm. Is Lance still here?" I asked her, and she spilt her coffee.

"Ow fuck," she mumbled. "How, um, you know? How?"

"Oh please, Liv the walls aren't soundproof!"

Her face was reader than a tomato. I laughed at how embarrassed she was.

"Anyways, what's up with you and Brandon?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"What! Nothing is up with us!"

"Mhm? Really?"

"Hey, it's been two days! Friends are a thing you know!"

"Yeah, would say otherwise when you two were in the ocean," she said as she sat on the other side of the couch.

"Shut up!" I said, and threw a pillow at her.

"Hey, hot coffee!" She laughed. "Anyways what are we doing today?"

"Can we still rent jet skis?"

"Yes! Oh my god! And we can invite the boys!"

"Ugh, I won't be able to look at Lance the same," I shook my head while the sounds replayed in my head.

We jet skied to a small beach about ten minutes away. Brandon and I were still out spraying each other with our jet skis. Lance was hovering over Olivia on the beach. Brandon and I stopped as we both saw the other two.

"Jesus Christ! Those two can't keep their hands off each other!"

He had one foot in the foot space on my jet ski so I wouldn't float away.

"You should have heard them last night. I am scarred. And to top that she came limping out of her room today," I told him and cringed.

"Really!" He laughed. "What did you here?"

"I heard a lot of, yes daddy, faster, and lots of moaning," I said cringing and doing the voice he did yesterday.

"Oh, I bet someone would love to hear you say that! Or scream that," he smirked.

"Oh fuck you!" I squealed hitting his leg.

After me and Brandon came in from the ocean, the two people who were sticking their tongues down each other's throats stopped. We were currently talking about random things. Lance had his arms around Olivia's waist and his chin rested on her shoulder. Brandon laid between my legs.

"Hey, Jay! Just a heads up you might want to find another place to stay unless you wanna hear Olivia screaming in pleasure again tonight," Lance told me and Olivia smacked him on the chest.

"Where am I supposed to stay? You're kicking me out," I glared playfully at them.

"Hey, we're not kicking out."

"You basically are. I don't want to hear you moaning all night!"

"Hey calm down, you can stay with me," Brandon said as he looked up at me smiling.

"Oh, get it ma brotha!" Lance held his hand out for a high-five.

"No, no. I'm just saving her from hearing you two moan all night! She heard y'all last night!"

"Fuck! I told you to be quiet!" He said to Olivia.

"Shut up!" Olivia pleaded.

"Guess the dick was to bomb!" Lance cheered.

"No! Stop! Please! I heard too much last night!" I said very uncomfortably.

"Hey, maybe you'll get some tonight," Olivia rose her eyebrows up and down.

"Oh good lord! Stop!" I said, running my hand down my face.

Lance and Olivia went straight to Olivia and I's beach house, so I went to his and Brandon, cause lord knows I wasn't gonna hear that. I was dressed in on of Brandon's shirts, that was huge on me. Brandon and I finished watching Now You See Me and I'm trying to convince him to watch the second one.

"No, I will not watch the second on. That was ass!"

"Hey! It's great! And Dave Franco is hot in that movie!" I hopped up to my knees and shook him by the shoulders.

"No!"

"Please, then we can go see the third one when it comes out!"

"Oh," he sighed. "No!"

"Please," I pleaded with a pout.

"Awe," he said as he took me and placed me on his lap. "But still no."

He picked me up and slammed me, back first, on the couch. I was a laughing mess while we fought. We ended up so I was on top and his hand was placed on my hips. He starred into my eyes and I could tell what was about to happen. At the last second, I turned my head.

"I won! We're watching the second one!" I said and pressed play.

"Oh, you, you bitch!" He laughed.

I just stuck my tongue out at him and watched the movie.

"Hey okay, movies over! Now bedtime!" He said in a kiddish voice.

I laughed at his little voice he did and pulled the blanket that was on the back of the couch on my lap.

"What'd you doing?" He questioned as he got up.

"You really think I'm bout to sleep in his bed? You're whack!"

"No, I mean come sleep with me."

"I ain't tryna be like the two lovers over there."

"I promise I won't try anything," he said, sticking his pinky out.

"Oh you're a dork," I said, rolling my eyes and linking my pinky with his.

We got into his bed and I started to drift off to sleep, I felt an arm drape over me. I smiled to myself before I passed out.

Should my next story be about
Mikey, Dior or Bonny?
Or someone else?