The Gangster (modern)

Name: Elias Kaiser (Aka Eli, Gene, The Genie or Wishmaker, Guardian) Age: 23Sex: Male Height: 6'5"Species: HumanSexuality: Straight

Age: 23
Sex: Male
Height: 6'5"
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Short temper, explosively angry, can care when he needs to, has an attitude, isn't really an extrovert but if he needs to talk he will. He doesn't like his family or anyone of his gang or other gangs to see him as weak, so he's a bit defensive. Sometimes lazy, a form of his carelessness with some things. Has a stiff relationship with father. Very loyal to the right people.

Appearance: Above. He's got some tattoos.

Some continues over his back

^^Their gang symbol

^^Their gang symbol. He has it tattooed on his right wrist as a brand. (Words excluded)

Clothes: Casual shit, or suits. Sometimes wears subtle jewelry.

Weapons/Abilities: Good with a gun, and his fists. Has lots of endurance and stamina. He's also good at poker.

Backstory: He lived a normal life for awhile until he was six, when a gang took out his family, though left him as their Boss believed he had potential. The very people he takes his last name from took his normal life away from him, and adopted him into the rich, high class gang life. They have many rivals, and quite a few smoke, and all of them drink.

The gang families generally gather in one area, having dominated an entire section of the city, and each family "owning" each street within that vicinity. There are quite a few clubs and casinos they make money off of, with his father owning a few. They do travel out of their vicinity, into the "safer" part of it, though cops and other people generally don't/aren't allowed into the mafia-property. His family gang, the Kaiser Mafia, is quite feared by other gangs, though some still confront them, often regretting it in the end.

He has a couple brothers and a sister, the rest of the gang either being loyal and close friends, or other close relatives. If someone wants to leave the gang, they may as well be shot. And when people get in, pain is involved as well. Which is why he hasn't left yet, or has tried to gain revenge on Eugene Kaiser. He has a strange respect for his father, even though the two stab invisible knives into each other's minds. Eugene only treats Eli nicely when he's being a "good boy", doing his job, behaving. Only keeping Elias to use him for his strength and intimidation. Elias on the other hand, only sticks around since there are indeed people he cares about within the clan, and also just wants to survive.

Additional Stuff -
Gang members -

Majesty rank:
- Eugene Kaiser [father] (Big Daddy; Boss Man)
- Merinda Kaiser [mother] (The Lady; Mistress Merin; Merin)

Highness rank:
- Elias Kaiser [son/bodyguard] (Guardian; Eli; Gene; The Genie; Wishmaker)
- Selina Kaiser [sister/daughter] (The Temptress; Witch (used as an insult); Pretty Girl; Babydoll)
- Diesel Kaiser [brother/son/hitman] (Gunner; Big Boy (even tho he's shorter than Eli); Diehard)
- Kelly Kaiser [brother/son/documenter or reporter] (Keller; Kel-Kel; Elly)

Primary Rank:
- Donovan Remo [bodyguard] (The Warrior; Nova)
- Levi Carnasch [Selina's boyfriend/bodyguard/gunman] (Leviathan)
- Bryan Lokota [cousin/lieutenant] (Crazy; Loner; Loco)
- Telia Kaiser [Grandmother] (Granny; The Old One)

Secondary Rank:
- Lilo Carnasch [brother of Levi/Financial Worker] (Money; Fancy; Dough-Boy)
- Shiela Miyolan [heist worker/deceiver] (Doll; Lady In Black; Nina)
- Jack Lueno [the official business worker/deal maker] (Jackass; Lenny; Treasure)

Tertiary Rank:
- Daniel [getaway driver] (Dan; Danny-Boy; Danny)
- Carlos [foot-soldier that'll probably die before the rest at some point]
- Trisha [some prostitute] (Trish; Bitch; Hoe; Bringer of 'Candy')
- Ginoe [popular bartender] (Gin)

Whew! That was a lot. Now to...

Scenario 1: You plan to join the Kaiser Mafia after proving your worth to them. I think everything is pretty straight forward from there.

Scenario 2: You're a part of a rivalry gang, the Boswell Mafia under a man named Adrian Boswell. There's a fancy gathering happening for gang members, mostly for higher ranked ones or anyone who can at least dress nice. You go as a plan of assassination. After wandering a bit, you see Elias sitting at the bar with his back towards everyone (the amount of confidence he has...). He's wearing a black and white tuxedo, sipping on a glass. You've always been intimidated by him, but you're not giving this chance up... despite his skill, training, and strength, you won't back down. So?...

Scenario: 3: You're the victim of a rivalry kidnapping, and since you're a valuable suspect due to your money and whatever secrets you may hide, the Kaiser clan comes to get you. They arrive and successfully get passed some guys, The Boss Man sending Elias after you. They take you away for their own questioning, keeping you hostage. At least they gave you a room, unlike the other guys.

Scenario 4: You're that valuable victim, this time by the Kaiser and no one comes to get you because no one dares mess with them. They break into your home at night and you...

Scenario 5: Make it up.