The Mistress (Modern)

Name: Melva RudiniAge: About 34Sex: FemaleHeight: 5' 10"Species: DemonSexuality: Straight

Name: Melva Rudini
Age: About 34
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 10"
Species: Demon
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Flirtatious, has quite the sex-drive as she was the former mistress to a whorehouse. She can be sarcastic, knows how to take a joke no matter how awful it is, honest for the most part, sassy when she needs to be, and reliable at bar (for more than one thing). She's also a good person to turn to if you need a secret kept.

Appearance: [Above]
Clothes: She generally wears heels and some sort of dark pair of skinny jeans. She likes tank-tops, flannels, and sometimes being scandalous. She does have a leather jacket which is short, ending at the waist, which she often wears.

Weapons/Abilities: She knows how to use a gun. She is able to sense energies, allowing her to partially read minds in a way. She can also manipulate peoples feelings to make them do what she wants. She doesn't use that one often.

Backstory: She is a native to Dominion, growing up closer to The Vicinity where gangs hang out. She was raised by a single father who was a drug addict and alcoholic, so she basically raised herself. Rather than becoming what her father was, she learned better, though her teenage habits and desires stuck with her as she moved to her first job: A Mistress. Since she lived in a poor area, and also around the mafias, sex didn't seem like too bad of an idea. She quickly made her way to being mistress with her demanding demeanor. Eventually though, her pimp turned on her once he claimed she wasn't doing a good job. He was also drunk. That night she left, not taking any of it, and left to find something better to do in the city. She saw Atlas Bar & Restaurant was looking for employees, so she took it up. She interviewed, got the job, and has been working under Atticus ever since. Unlike most of his bartenders, he lets her travel and work voluntarily at other bars since he's a nice guy and respects that his pay isn't good enough for her. She works at his bar for calmer nights, just to get a break from the chaos. Most of the bars she works are at the Vicinity, which use temporary employees on the nights they're busy. She has close affiliation with Sebastian and Val. She had served Val one night with a one-night-stand, and Sebastian... she just has a crush on him even if he doesn't like her back.