Female Pureblood War General (Modern/Medieval) (Zelda OC)

Name: Nulla Centurio Age: [Approximately 28,000 years]Sex: FemaleHeight: 6' feet (2 metres or so)Species: Pureblood DemonSexuality: She doesn't know

Age: [Approximately 28,000 years]
Sex: Female
Height: 6' feet (2 metres or so)
Species: Pureblood Demon
Sexuality: She doesn't know. We'll say bisexual.

Personality: She is protective over those she cares about—almost in a maternal way, is very strong, and is quite stubborn. She has determination, and because of her leader status, she has a rather dominant aura when it comes to certain things.In her modern, amnesiac state, she does not quite have the hold of emotions, though some of her natural personality traits still show through. Here, she is more often a follower, unless she's in bed. Then there's a switch.

Appearance: (upper half in photo) In her past, she had dark green eyes. She is a thick boned person, where most of her sturdiness resides. Not only is she thick boned, but just, thicc in general. In her resurrected state, she was branded with a tattoo on her back. A 2D magenta rose that seems to bleed a black ink all the way down, along her spine until it reaches the base of her back.

Clothes: (upper half in photo, which would include black skinny jeans and black ankle heels). In her past, she wore something like this:

Often times she's seen with a matching skirt under her weapon-belt

Weapons/Abilities: She seems to have an ability to control heat and fire, allowing almost anything to combust into flames or boil. In the modern era, she does not have control of this, and it seems to only spike when she feels threatened, either fearing for herself or someone else.

Backstory: Nulla and her sister, Estella, had lived peacefully in a kingdom, the Centurio Kingdom. At this time, only two races were alive: the pureblood demons, and the Servants of Good Spirits, often referred to as Ancients (due to roleplay, there is an exception). The two races never made themselves known to each other, but were perfectly aware of the other being. Everyone desired peace, to live in tranquility. Things stirred however when the King of Darkness awakened, taking back over many of his minions. He killed Nulla's and her sister's parents unfortunately, and made Nulla work under him as a general, as she was most fit for it out of the two. She helped lead the armies into battles, but sadly lost. As for the ancients, not many of them were left, and before too long, mysteriously disappeared and became extinct as well. Both of their original magics have been forgotten or twisted into different types of magic we know today.

Scenario 1 (modern): You hear an explosion down the street. It sounded like it came from underground. You're curious to investigate, so you move towards the noise. You then see a woman run out and down the street. You...

Scenario 2 (medieval): A somewhat armored lady, seeming to be some well-prepared traveler, passes through town on horse back. She dismounts and puts her horse at the stable. She looks around, seeing is available here, and if she wants, she may buy something. You...

Scenario 3: Your choice?