Chapter 10:

PLEASE TELL ME THINGS I NEED TO CHANVE ABOUT WRITING BECAUSE I HAVE 6 PAGES OF NOTES FOR THE NEXT STORY THAT GOES ALONG WITH THIS STORY!

**
I really don't know what I would have done if Brad wasn't there. I might have died. Brad knock him out and the police took him to jail. It's all kinda blurry really from adrenaline. I called my parents and they came home. They talked to the police more than me. I sat in the chair and watch them basically yelling at them for not being at my house as fast as they could be. I wouldn't blame them. The police leave eventually and my parents come and talk to me. The looked more mad at me than gracious.
"How did you not get hurt if he was armed?" My dad asked.
"Brad was here," I answered.
"Why was he here?" He asked.
"I invited him over because no one was here," I said.
"Where is he now?" He ask.
"He went home," I reply.
"I don't think you should hang out with that boy," my mom says joins in.
"Why?" I say. "If he hadn't of been there I might have died."
"I know and I am grateful that he help you. I don't know, I just know he isn't a good example for you," she says.
"Oh yeah Brad isn't a good example for me," I yell while walking to my room.
When I get to my room I slam the door.
"Well that was fun," Brad says sitting in the corner.
I'm kinda shock he is here because I actually thought he went home.
"Do you live here?" I asked jokingly.
"Yeah I should just move in," he replies while standing up.
"Might as well you seem to be always in my house," I say. "Why were you in my house anyways?"
"I thought I was seeing your mom today but obviously I wasn't," he replies.
"Yeah," I reply.
"What?" He says walking to me.
"I don't know," I say. "My parents are not to found of you."
"Why would that be?" He says walking closer.
"She said you were a bad example to me," I reply getting a little mad. "I don't follow anyone's example. If I want to do something like jump off the roof of a building I will do it. I don't need some pretty boy to come in my life to tell me to do it."
Wait I just called him pretty. I probably am talking to much. I am about to cry. I am tearing up now. This is great.
"Hey it's okay," Brad says walking over to me.
"This is too much," I say. "My parents are not exactly helping me. They are too worried about you they don't even notice me."
I sit down on my bed and cover my face up. Brad sits next to me and puts his arm around me. No one really says anything the next few minutes. Brad is hugging me and I have my head on his shoulder. I was thinking it was nice sitting here. I don't have any worries anymore. Brad makes me feel comfortable. I was sitting there then I feel Brad kiss my forehead. I got little butterflies in my stomach. He lifts my chin up and wipes under my eyes. I never noticed how pretty his eyes were until now. I didn't realize that Brad was about 2 centimeters from my face. He looks me in the eyes then kisses me. I was smiling the whole 10 seconds.
"I think I better go," he says.
"Okay," I say still smiling.
"Okay," he says smiling at me.
He walks out the door and down the hallway. Wait did he go towards the basement. I open the door and see him going down to the basement.
**
P.S. The sequel will be better and longer because I'll actually try. Reminder I didn't work hard on this because I was forced to write it.