thank u ed for da help (listen to the song)

suddenly my head started to spin, something was off. i fell to my knees. "hes not here..." i mumble out. anti looked scared. "dark are you ok?? what happened? what do you mean hes not here" he said, voice quivering. "hes not... he..r..e..." i said before blacking out. "mark! mark!" i heard anti yell before i lost consciousness. when i woke up we were back in the car we had stolen, anti looking incredibly stressed. "hey" i said weakly. "BRO WHAT THE FUCK" anti yelled. "i was so worried! i didnt know what to do! you just kept mumbling he wasnt there and i-i-" anti burst into tears of blood. "hey man its ok, im ok, just something came over me... what i thought was marks presence just... wasnt? he wasnt there.. but something lead us there, something powerful anti.. i know our original targets were jack and mark but i can't let this slide, theres something shifty going on in that house and i need to know what it is, mark should be the most powerful entity in this realm but it wasnt him anti, this power overshadows anything else" i said with determination. "yeah but what if you passout again?" he asked. "i wont, my cells are 1000000000000 times stronger than a normal human, i can adapt to anything. im not sure what made me passout but i can only assume it was a trap set outside the house" i said. "but i didnt pa-" anti started. "shut the fuck up i dont care lets just go" i said. we drove back to the house determined to find whatever lies within it. when we got to the house i started to feel light headed again, i used my super human abilities and found a small nozzle which was spraying a mysterious gas. using my epic chainsaw arm i destroyed the nozzle and found a bottle attached to it. it read "anti-gay juice". "ha ha ha, very funny, fuck you!" i yelled. "dark youre gay?" anti said. "and youre not?" i asked back. anti paused for a few seconds. "i mean, me personally i am not gay... i just feel like thats something youd tell your friend ya kno..." anti said. "bitch we are from HELL, i- you know what nvm i dont care" bitch tf i dont care. anyways i took my chainsaw arm to the door, cutting it down into a billion tiny pieces. "god i fucking hate doors" i said. inside the house was massive, there were tons of doors. "anti, where should we go" i asked. "idk man prolly thru that big door dumbass" anti said as he pointed to a massive blood red door. "yeah man i guess" i said, fuck anti hes a bitch. we walked through the door and it looked like the judgement hall from undertale. "bro this is wack" i said. we walked through the hall and made it to a second hall. it was dim, the only light coming in from the stained glass windows. the hall was super long, but i could make out a throne made of skulls. we walked down the corridor, preparing our weapons, i was polishing my epic chainsaw arm. we made it to the throne and there was a hooded figure sitting on it, clouded in shadows. "welcome, darkiplier and... the other one" the figure said. anti looked hurt but i straight up dont care i hate him. "who are you? why do you have so much power?" i asked aggressively. "you see dark, i am part vacuum, i find beings with worthy power and suck them dry" he said with a sinister smirk. "wow youre so cool hahaha- JUST KIDDING YOURE GAY AND LAME!!! YOU SUCK PEOPLE??? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" anti said. "yeah man hes got a point ngl thats p gay" i agreed. the figures smirk turned into a frown, his entire face hidden in shadows except for his mouth. "heh, let me give you a reason for yoou feeble minded little gays to respect me" he said and raised his right hand. suddenly the corridor light up, torches on the wall bursting into flame, filling the corridor with warm light. all around us, were people in cages hanging from the ceiling. anti and i were i shock until we noticed a lone cage closer to the throne. "holy shit" i said. inside the cage was markiplier and jacksepticeye, beaten and bloody. "h-how...?" anti asked. the figure laughed. "do you understand now? youll never defeat me!" he said menacingly. "WHO ARE YOU!?" i yelled. the figure slowly began to remove his hood. "n-no, it can't be..." jack said. "how could you?" i asked with tears in my eyes. the figured laughed, darkness surrounding him. "thats rigt boys, its me..."

                                                                                 It was Joe Biden