Chapter 7: And Hit...

A/n
Sorry for not updating in a while. Sometimes I just stare at my screen.
Thinking about
What to wright
Will you like it
I just have this intense writers block :|
Enjoy the chapter

And hit

Cross

(Lol jk, it hit Horror*cries* Horror-kun nuuu ;^;[nobody but my sister will get this])

Horror shrieked in pain. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" Horror shouted as he crouched down trying to yank the arrow out of his arm. Now everyone was guaranteed to wake up. "Dream! Are you going to just watch him on the ground in pain!? Or are you going to help?!" Blueberry whispered. Dream scoffed. "Why would we help him? He's the enemy!" He replied. Blue looked at Dream in disbelief. "I thought you were the older one here. I guess I was wrong." Blueberry said, and walked away to help Horror. Dream looked at Blue walking off and sighed. He opened a portal and went through it. Nightmare stood completely still, making sure Blue wouldn't see him. "You know you can move now." Blue said. Nightmare jumped. AMD turned around. "How did y-?" "You're quite easy to see." Blue said. "Anyway, can you bring me back to Dreams base somehow?" He asked. "Sure. Where is it?" Nightmare asked. "Somewhere in Dr-." Blue cut himself off. "Somewhere in?" Blue looked at Nightmare. "I don't think you'll like the answer." Blue said . "Just tell me so I can take you." Nightmare said. "Somewhere in Dreamtale."

Hi fam
Thanks for reading my shit!
Bye!