Chapter 9: Truth or Dare part 1

ENJOY MY SHIIIIIIT

Killer Pov
Killer woke up, he tried to get up but, something really big was leaning on him. He looked to his side. Nightmare?! Nononononononononono. This couldn't be happening! He suddenly remembers last night. Oh right! He probably passed out next to me or some shit. Killer felt shifting. Was Nightmare waking up? Nope. Just moving in his sleep. Trying to find a comfortable position, his arms wrapped around Killers waist making him unable to move. (Nootmare's got a firm grip)

Killer later woke up to see everyone, just staring, staring, staring. "Uhhhhm. Hello?" Killer said confused. "Why are you staring at me?" They all looked at each other, then back at Killer. "Care to explain?" Error asked. "You know what happened! I told you it last night!" Killer said. "Someone got laaaaaaaiiiiiiiid." Dust teased. "SHUT UP! NO I DIDN'T!" Killer yelled. "Be quiet. I'm trying to go back to sleep." Nightmare said. Killer jumped. Was he awake this whole time? "Get off so I can get up!" Killer demanded. "Nnnnope~." Nightmare replied. "OFF!" Killer shrieked, pushing him off, which hurt a lot, but he did it.

{Timeskip mother fuckers! I'm sorry. I love you all}

"Hey Killer!" Cross said running up to him. "Heya Cross!" Killer replied. "What do ya want?" "Just wanted to talk that's all." Cross said in a cheerful voice. "Oh. Is that it? Nothing about this morning?" Killer asked. "It seems like boss has a soft spot for yooooooooouuu~." Cross sung out. "Oh shut up!" Killer said. "No! Your really lucky! He treats the rest of us like shit!" Cross insisted. "Oh, does he?" Killer asked, not believing a word. Cross nodded. "And he said you little shits are like family to him." Killer said. Cross was silent. "Caught." Killer said. "You're way too smart!" Cross said. "Thank you." Killer replied. "Oh. SHIT! I almost forgot! Me and the others are playing truth or dare in the basement. Wanna join?" Cross said. "Yeah! Of course!" Killer replied. "See ya there!" Cross waved and went to the basement. Just one person I need to get. Killer thought.

{Just a tiny timeskip :3}

Killer stood in front of the door to Nightmares office. He'll be mad. He'll hate you! Why would he even answer the door? It's only you? The voices kept speaking. What if they're right? He won't answer. He would never. But right in the back of his head, a small voice spoke. He will answer! You're not like family to him. But you're more to him! He loves you! He cares! Eventually the voice died out by all the others saying to ignore it, and scolding him for even thinking to go get Nightmare. Creeeeeeeek. Killer looked up. Nightmare was there, looking at him, with. Worry? Why is he worried? Killer thought. "Heya Kills. You ok? You seem pretty down? Did someone hurt you!? DID SOMETH-." "No. Nothing happened. I'm just fine! I just wanted to ask y-." "No. Something's wrong. I know something is. You have a negative aura around you." Nightmare cut off Killer. "N-no really I'm fine." Killer insisted. "I just wanted to ask if you want to play truth or dare with the boys." He finished. "Well of course!" Nightmare said. "Anything for my queen~." He cooed. "Shut up!" Killer giggled, softly punching Nightmares arm. "C'mon. Let's go!" Nightmare said smiling. Not a sadistic smile, not a fake smile. But a genuine smile. Wait. Oh shit I fucked up by inviting Nightmare. The boys are really fucked up with the consequences. I'm screwed!