Chapter 8: Why do I love him?

"Somewhere in Dreamtale." Blue said. "Nonononononono! Why there! Why couldn't it be anywhere else. Anywhere but THERE!" Nightmare thought. "I-I'm sorry, I can't take you there." "Who else can then?" Blue asked looking at Nightmare. Finally yanking the arrow out from Horror's arm. Horror slowly got up and walked to his room, thanking Blueberry. "Killer can help you." Nightmare said. "How come he came to mind first?" Blue asked. Nightmare blushed. "I just trust him more, that's all." Nightmare replied. "H-hello? Anyone here?" A voce asked. Blueberry got up, and Nightmare looked up. Killer was standing there in a bunny onesie. "Heya Killer! We were just talking about you!" Blue said in his regular bubbly voice. "We?" Killer asked. Blue gestures towards the very faint aquamarine glow(if you don't know what it looks like it looks like this)

 Blue gestures towards the very faint aquamarine glow(if you don't know what it looks like it looks like this)

Killer noticed Nightmare and waved, slightly smiling. This made Nightmare blush a little deeper. Killer must've noticed, because he blushed and stopped smiling. Nightmare would do anything to see that smile again. Nightmare wishes only for hours of staring at his beautiful face. Forever, just staring. "You ok Night?" Killer asked tilting his head slightly. Nightmare snapped out of his thoughts. Killer was closer now, way closer than he was before, just inches away from Nightmares face. "O-oh. Yes I'm fine." Nightmare replied. "Sorry to ruin your lovey dovey moment, but uhhh, I got to get home and Nightmare refuses to bring me." Blueberry said. Standing in between Killer and Nightmare. "I'll go get Error. He's never asleep." Killer said. And ran off to go get Error.

{Time skip :0}

"What the hell do you want?" Error asked. "To bring Blueberry back to the Star Sanses base." Killer said. "Nightmare refuses to go. I don't want to know. And you know where it is!" Error sighed. "Ok. C'mon Blue." Error said opening a portal to dreamtale. Blueberry waved goodbye and skipped into the portal. Now it was Nightmare, and Killer. Alone (sinners be like 7w7 ehehehehheehhe)

{This time skip is bought to you by a moment of awkward silence}

Killer decided to stop the silence. "Soooooooo...how have you been?" Killer asked. Nightmare looked at Killer. "Fine." Nightmare replied. "How about you?" Killer looked at Nightmare. Does he really care? Killer thought. "I've been doing ok." Killer said, yawning. Nightmare noticed how tired Killer was. He's been up for a while now. And with all this Dream attacking the castle and shit, he should be exhausted. Nightmare picked Killer up bridal style. "H-hey! Put me down!!" Killer demanded. Nightmare chuckles. "Nope~." Nightmare replied. Nightmare placed Killer on the couch and the blanket over him. "I know you tired my queen. So I just wanted to make you comfortable~." Nightmare said, sitting next to Killer. Killer snuggles into the small warm blanket. Apparently not warm enough. Killer then snuggles into Nightmares arm. He lifted his arm up. "Nuuuuuuuuu! Your warm!" Killer said, attempting to pull Nightmares arm back. Nightmare chuckled at the smallers attempt. "Pleeeeeeeasse. It's cooooooollllld." Killer pouted. Nightmare put his arm back down and what seemed like instantly Killer wrapped both of his arms around Nightmares. "Why are you so cute?" Nightmare asked. "Uuuuuuhhhhh. You baka!!" Killer said sticking his tounge out. Nightmare chuckled (stop chuckling!) And stuck his out. Killer let go of his arm and scoots to the other side of the couch. "Oh c'mon! I was just joking Kills~." Kiler made a 'hmph' sound. Nightmare scooted. Closer. And closer. And closer. Didn't seem like he was moving. Every single in he moved, was slow. So slow you couldn't notice. Soon enough he was right next to Killer. Holding him firmly, as if he was protecting him. From a presence only he could feel. Nightmare felt a positive aura radiating off of Killer. What is he doing to me? He's making me weak. Nightmare thought. God damnit. Why do I even love? Why do I love him?