Side Chapter 1: Pride Month Special

BITCH YES

BITCH YES

Nightmare POV(you should know that when I do POV I say the name not 'I')
Nightmare was sitting on the couch, drinking his coffee, he felt a very happy aura? No one was really feeling happy this morning. Nightmare was trying to find the source. Who wasn't at breakfast today? Error was there, Dust was there, Cross was there, he could be in a good mood, but he always it, it was Horror or Killer feeling in a good mood, Horror is never in a good mood though. Killer? Why is he in a good mood today? Out of all days. He's in a better mood than usual, TODAY. "BITCHES IT'S PRIDE MONTH!!" A voice yelled. That got everyones attention, even Dusts. Usually Dust doesn't react any sound.

Killer POV
Beep

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Beeeeeep

B-
Click
Killer tapped on his alarm clock. What time is it? 11:25. Wait, what day is it?! Killer looked at his calendar. June 26. Killer hopped up and down excitedly. "Yes Yes YES!" Killer said to himself. "Finally! Pride month!" Killer was really excited for pride month to come along. He wanted to do so much that day. Killer was rummaging through his Nightstand. (Your guys' nightstands have drawers or shelves like mine, right?) Trying to find some things he bought a few years back.

Killer finally found some of his mini gay flags. 6 of them, y'know.  One for each. Killer got up and burst down the door "BITCHES IT'S PRIDE MONTH!!" Killer screeched. "IT IS?!" Cross gasped.

Author is getting lazy
So she is going to shitpost :3

X: *le gasp*
Kir: ikr
X and klr: wow
Klr: *yeets pride flags at everyone*
Octopus: wtf???
Klr: to gay
X: TO GAY!
octopus: to gay...?
Egg, dustbin, x, and klr: to gay
Octopus: to gay

There hope you like it