𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙢𝙞 & 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡

𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙢𝙞

I'm currently booking my boyfriend and I a flight to Cancun to attend their couple retreat program because there are issues within our relationship that needs to be worked on before our relationship turn sour.

"Rae do we really need to go on this couple's retreat? I can get us a local couples counselor and boom problem solved and I can still attend my studio sessions" my boyfriend Michael said as he entered our room.

"Mike are you fucking serious? Your relationship with the studio is the reason why we need this couple's retreat. That gives us an opportunity to spend time with each other and work on us" I exclaimed as I shut my laptop and placed it on the nightstand.

"Rae we can still fix us and spend time with each other here" he responded.

I rolled my eyes as I walked towards the bathroom to do my night routine with Michael trailing behind.

"Michael" I sigh. "Can you please for once think about how I feel and how your constant absence is effecting me? Just this once that's all I ask" I stated as I changed into my pajamas.

"Naomi you knew what you got yourself into when you agreed to being my girlfriend!" He yelled as he followed me out the bathroom.

"You sure don't complain when you are spending my money" he continued.

I snapped my head towards him and glared. "Michael you think I give a fuck about the money?! I just want to be loved on by my man without it being a problem! I want your time and affection Michael not your money. I need you our daughter needs you but all you do is go to the studio. I understand that it's your job as a musical artist but you seem to forget that your job as a father and a boyfriend is just as important!" I responded angrily.

Michael rubbed his hand over his face and sighed "Fine Naomi I'll go to this retreat with you but I want you to know that I'm bringing moonie"

I stared at him in disbelief. "Really Michael you want to bring Jada with us to a couples retreat? For what? " I asked as I sat down on our shared bed.

"She's my best friend Rae and I don't want her to be alone she doesn't have family or friends here" he replied. I rolled my eyes and laid back.

"You sure as hell don't give a fuck if I'm alone" I mumbled.

"Rae you're being unbelievable" he exclaimed. I let out a frustrated groan.
"Me? Unbelievable? Michael you want to bring your best friend to a fucking couple retreat with us. I understand she's your best friend but come on Michael this is the time to focus on us."

"Rae she won't even be a bother I just want to be sure she's not alone and have something to do"

"You know what Michael do what you want" I said standing up from my previous position on the bed

"Rae don't be like that" he says trying to grab my arm. I snatched away from him and walked out the room. But of course Michael is following right behind me.

I turned around stopping him in his tracks. "Michael you don't understand!"
I yelled. "I come second to everything and everyone in your life. First the studio then Jada and Skiy. When are you going to put me first huh Michael? What about Kimora? I tell you all the time how I feel about the shit you do and you just dust that shit under the rug as if my feelings don't matter to you!". I took a deep breath and calmly spoke "Michael I don't know how much more of this neglect I can take before I snap." He just stared at me with his mouth gaping unable to form words. "I'm sleeping in Mora's room tonight. Have a goodnight Michael" I said before heading towards my daughters room.

~•~•~•~•~

A/n : Damnnn Michael tried it. But anywho here's the first chapter where you can see what goes on in Michael's and Naomi's relationship and the issues that they are having within their relationship and i will be doing it for all couples. But antyways It's only the first chapter and shit is already spicing up but honey it is only the beginning 😩 with that being said make sure you vote, share and comment and let me know what you think :) always remember stay safe! - daisa✨