𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙮 & 𝘿𝙚𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚

𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙮

As I entered the house that I share with my fiancé I hear yelling coming from the living room. I sigh deeply knowing that DeVante has all his friends over and are most likely watching the game.

I hang my keys on the key hook and made my way into the kitchen to grab a light snack. "Hey baby i didn't know you were home" DeVante said as he entered the kitchen. He walked over and peck my lips and proceeds to the refrigerator.

"How was the studio?" He asked grabbing a water bottle. I sighed and leaned against the counter top "It was good, I finished all my songs for the album and now I can take my vacation".

He looked up at me "What you plan on doing for your vacation? Going on a ya lil girls trips" he chuckled as he sips his water bottle.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something"

"What is it"

"I was thinking maybe you and I can go to Cancun and attend this couple's retreat program"

He snapped his head up at me and sucked his teeth. "Mannn Nichottele go on with that bullshit"

"DeVante you know there's shit we need to work on in our relationship before we get married"

"Nicky ain't shit wrong with us you just if anything you need to be fixed with all your bitchin"

I looked at him taken aback. "Bitchin? I wouldn't be bitchin if you do right DeVante all you care about is yourself and you all ways want things done your way! You are a selfish and inconsiderate jackass and you wonder why i be bitchin?tuhh" I exclaimed angrily.

"Nicky I'm not going end of discussion." I just glared at him as he make his way towards the kitchen door. He abruptly stopped and turned to me. "Make me some food I'm hungry."

"You make it your damn self. I've been working all day I'm tired" I responded as I left the kitchen and made my way to our bedroom.

Hours passed by and DeVante's little possy is finally gone and he's now in our home studio recording and writing songs.

As I was preparing for a much needed hot bath I heard the bedroom door opening and DeVante walks in and sits on the couch that's at the foot of our bed.

"Nicky why you want this trip so bad" he asked as he leaned forward and put his head in his hands.

I turned to face him "Because our relationship needs work DeVante. We argue damn near everyday and you treat me like I'm your maid and not your woman"

"Why can't we just sit here and talk it out like adults?"

"I've tried talking to you but it always turns into a screaming match, baby we need professional help plus we can spend some much needed time together"

He sighed heavily and stood up "If this is what you want and if it will make you happy I'll go"

I just stared at him appalled. "Is this not what you want? This won't make you happy? You should want this for us Tae we need this"

"No YOU need this and I know you going to keep bringing this up until I agree to go so Nick do what you got to do" he said brushing pass me to go to our closet.

"I don't know what happened to you or us but you're not the man I fell in love with four years ago. I've done nothing but love and support you  and I get treated like a doormat in return. You're selfish, inconsiderate and a asshole but guess what I stayed. I stayed when everybody was telling me "leave him"
I stayed when everybody was saying "you deserve better than him" but no I STAYED! because I love you and I invested so much of my heart in this relationship to just walk away from it. I know deep down inside is the man I fell head over heels for, the man I want to marry. So forgive me for trying to save what's left of this raggedy ass relationship. Forgive me for believing in you and in us  and forgive me for loving you the way that I do, but I'm the bad guy right?" I ranted. I snatched my clothes off the chair and stormed into the bathroom slamming the door. Is this relationship worth fighting for anymore?

~•~•~•~•~•~
A/n : whew chileee these relationships are going through it. I can already tell I'm not going to like DeVante cause baby that attitude ain't it, but anyways another couple chapter down what's y'all thoughts on DeVante? What y'all think Nicky should do? Let me knowww but I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I wrote this in like 30 mins it's 8am here and I woke up inspired so I might drop more chapters today since all these ideas just flowing in my head. Alright ima shut up now but y'all vote, comment and share and always remember stay safe! - daisa✨