𝘿𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙞 & 𝙕𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝘿𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙞

Silence. That's all that can be heard throughout the Kuwonu household. It's been three weeks since I found out about my husband's affair with my best friend. I was broken. I haven't spoken to my husband in three weeks my heart was hurting. I couldn't get the image of them two out my head how can I numb this pain?

"Sani" he spoke softly. "Talk to me please" he begged. I just stared at him blankly.

"Baby I'm sorry please forgive me" he cried I still said nothing. He got up to walk out the room until I spoke up.

"ten years caleb. I gave you ten years of my heart and this how you treat me? Did these ten years not mean shit to you Caleb?! Huh?! I gave you two kids not one but TWO! I left my family for you I put my life on the back burner for you and you fucking betray me? You ruined our family Caleb! And i will forever hate you for that" I cried out. My heart is shattered, damaged beyond repair. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"How can I fix this? Baby I'll do anything just please don't give up on us"

"You gave up on us the minute you fucked that bitch!" I yelled angrily. "My best friend Zion out of all people why her" I sobbed.

"she came over one day when you weren't here and we was talking and one thing led to another we ended up having sex. Baby she means nothing to me" he explained.

"What about the other two times? Huh? You continued fucking her yet she means nothing to you? Bull fucking shit!"

He just just sat there quietly while sobbing.

"I need time" I said quietly as I headed upstairs to our bedroom.

A couple hours go by and Zion enters our bedroom with red puffy eyes. He sits on the edge of the bed and puts his head in his hands.

"I fucked up" he stated. "I fucked up bad and I wish I can take it back. I love you I truly do and I don't wanna lose you."

"If this is love I don't want it" I muttered angrily.

"I know it's going to take you time to forgive me if you ever do, but I want to work on us I want to restore our relationship back to how it was before I became a fuck up"

"How the fuck do you plan on fixing my broken heart" I asked irritated

"I know it will take time so I decided to sign us up for a couples retreat in Cancun it ain't much but it's a start" he answered quietly.

"Whatever Caleb just please get out of my sight I don't wanna be around you right now you should pack some of your shit and go stay with that bitch or somebody else because the sight of you makes me sick" I said harshly as I buried myself back under the soft duvet and continued sulking in sadness.

After a few minutes of silence I heard him rummaging through his clothes and throwing them in a bag.

When he finished he made his way towards the door he stopped and turned to me.

"I'll be at my parents house, I love you" he stood there for a minute expecting me to answer. When I didn't he sighed and closed the door.

Once I heard the front door close it was like a dam broke I could no longer keep the tears in. I can't believe my marriage is broken. What am I going to do?

~•~•~•~•~•~
A/n - three updates in one day ? Damnn but anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter let me know your thoughts on this couple. What would you do if this happened to you? I'm curious to know. This probably my last update for today it depends on how I'm feeling. Don't forget to vote,comment and share :) and remember to always stay safe! - daisa✨