Jada

*Read Author Note At The End

I'm currently being awaken by the sound of my phone ringing. I stick my hand from under my blanket patting around until I felt the cold screen of my iPhone.

"Hello" I said sleepily without looking at caller ID

"Moonie" I hear my best friend Michael say on the other line. I glance at my clock to see it's three am.

"Mike honey I love you and all by why the hell you calling me at three o clock in the morning"

"Rae and I got into a fight" he stated as he went on to tell me what happened.

I shake my head in disbelief as I listen to my best friend inform me about another fight with his girlfriend.

"Michael, she's right you always put her feelings last" I expressed.

"Not you too" he groaned

"Listen Michael I understand that you enjoy making music and you wanna keep your fans happy, but you have a family now, your daughter and your girlfriend should be your top priority, you need to learn how to balance your career and your family" I explained.

"She wants us to go to a couple's retreat in Cancun"

I suddenly perked up. "Well that's a great idea maybe this getaway will be good for you guys"

He sighed heavily. "I agreed to go only if you're allowed to go"

My jaw dropped in astonishment. "Michael why in the hell will I want to go to a couples retreat with you and Naomi?!" I exclaimed.

"You're my best friend and I need your support and besides you don't have anybody here to be with you"he responded.

"Mike you know I support you a hundred percent, but agreeing to go on a retreat to fix YOUR relationship for the sake of my behalf is not the way to do it! You have to want this for you and Naomi, you say you love her and want to marry her then prove it, she's your girlfriend and the mother of your child and you're going to treat her as such. Stop putting everybody's feelings above hers. Fix your relationship Michael I'll be alright" I ranted.

"Bu-" before he finished his sentence I hung up my phone and threw back on my nightstand and went back to sleep.

~~
Helloooo I'm backkkkkkk (don't know for how long tho) it's been a longgg 2 months but here's another long awaited chapter (sorry if it sucks ass but it's currently 3:38 am and i am sleepy as shit) but thank you guys for being patient and understanding. My life is a little bit more hectic than the last time i updated on here butttt i wanted to bless you guysss. I just recently celebrated my 20th birthday and I'm still kinda hungover from my party lmao But I am dealing with some family issues and I don't know when the next update is going to be butttt it will be ✨soon✨ any who if you guys want to be friends or chat add me on Instagram @exzondreeuh (the one that has czk💍 in the bio) and add me on snap @babymochabitch (papichulo💘) but don't forget to vote, comment and share😁 and remember stay safe! - daisa

P.S : if you add me on any of my socials let me know who you are so I can add you back!