chapter one

I woke up to Evie singing 'It's good to be bad'. I groaned. "We're from the isle of the lost. We're here to celebrate we're here to elevate." I sang with her. Soon the house was filled with Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and me singing. I danced and got dressed. [Above]. I grabbed my skateboard and headed to school. We were all going to Hollywood Arts. It was a school for really talented people. We got in because of our sing and dancing. I finally got to Hollywood Arts. I walked in and went to the locker that the paper said.

Paper
Locker 23 you can decorate it any way you want. The code is 5*****.

Okay. I grabbed stuff to decorate my locker. I finished finally.

Locker

I made my locker look weird

I made my locker look weird. It was next to a surfer one and above a glitzy one. Ew. I was humming good to be bad the song my sister and her friends created. "Hey girly." A black guy said coming up to me. "Hello guy who randomly goes up to a person who they don't know." I said. "Thats fair." He said. I smiled. "I'm Melanie." I said. "Andre." We shook hands. "So your new?" He asked. "Um... Yeah ok just moved her from, um far away." I said. Nice save.

We talked until the bell rang. Even then we realized we were going in the same direction. When we got to class I sat down next to Andre He introduced me to a guy named Beck and a girl named Tori. I saw the other vk's here. A man can in threw the classroom window. "He's our teacher. He can be weird." Beck said. I laughed slightly. "Hello class I see new faces. Blonde in the back and purple hair girl come up. Me and my sister walked up. "What are your names?" The teacher asked. "Mal." Mal said. "Melanie." I said. "I'm Sikowitz." He said. "Now do a scene from one of you and someone you know. Action." He said.
"I'm back." She said.
"Loser party of one right this was please." I said. I kicked she a chair she caught it. She turned it around and sat down.
"Place still stinks." Mal said.
"Oh I'm sorry we're down a butler today.... princess." I said.
"Where is he?" She asked.
"You know I dreamed of this...you wanting something from me. And me watching you scwerm like a worn on a hook." I said.
"I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left." She said.
"Obiously." I said.
"You have your perfect little life Don't you?" I asked.
"Doesn't she have the perfect little life?" I asked. "Well we're 20 years into a garbage truck." I said.
"Listen if you have some sort of score to settle with me game on I see no need to bring Ben into this." She said. Everyone was on the edge of their chairs. I laughed. "It may be a little unnessarry but, ugh, it is so much fun." I said. "Here's the deal," I said. "Just like your mother always a catch." She said. I got out of her face. I sat down and put my arm up. "If you win....Ben is free to go." She did the same. "Don't you want to know what I get if I win?" I asked. "Still dreaming." She said. We grabbed hands. "Last I checked your mother thought she had it all sort out to how did that work out for her again?" I asked. "On three."
"One." She said.
"Two." I said.
"Three." We both said. We started to arm wrestle.
"You know the whole princess act, ugh, I never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain but your still a villain." I said.
"And you can slap a pirate hat on but your still shrimpy." She said really fast. I made it look like I struggled. She was wining.
"If I win you bring me the wond." I said. She lost foces and I slamed her hand on the table. The whole class started clapping.
"Now. If you want beasty boy back, bring me fairy godmother wond to my ship tomorrow at 12 noon sharp." I said. I started walking away. "Oh and if you bluff you can kiss your Benny goodbye." I said. "And scene!" Sikowitz said. The bell rang and I left for lunch.

I met a lot of people. Some of them are weird. I'm weird in their eyes. Anyway now I'm at home staring at my father's gewl. I quickly put it away before I started to cry. I layed down and let tears fall and before I knew it darkness took over and took me into slumber.

Thanks for reading don't forget to

Vote.
Comment.
And Share.
Thank you for the support.