Rumor

I walked straight to my closet when I woke up. I got dressed.(outfit above.) I ran to use the bathroom. I was going to be late for school. After I was done with all of that I grabbed my skateboard and headed to school.when I got there Tori was at my locker. "Tori seriously!" I yelled. She ran. I saw beck. "Tori is spreading rumors about me help me catch her." Beck and I said at the same time. "Okay lets go." We both said and stormed down the hall way. "Vega!" I yelled. I saw her by Andre. I grabbed her hair. "Why Vega!" I asked. She sqwermed. "Because you guys are cute together." She said. "Really I have reasons for why I don't date." I said. "Plus I am dating jade." Beck said. I let go of Tori's hair and ran to the girls bathroom.

Tori's POV

"Some people have reasons they don't date. Painful ones." Beck said and left. I sighed. I looked at Andre he shook his head and left. I went to the girls bathroom to apologize to Melanie. I walked in and heard crying. It stopped. Melanie walked out of a stall and stormed past me. I sighed. I just made her hate me. Probably worse than jade does.

Short chapter I know sorry I have been working on a different book to hope you like it. Did tori ruin Melanie and her relationship? What was the rumor? Why doesn't Melanie datw anyone?