Bad Is The New Good

[Outfit above she did not wear the other sqeater]

I went back to school the next day. As expected everyone was surprised. "You left school to dye your hair?" Mal asked comingfrom down the hall. I rolled my eyes. "No I left to get back to my old ways. I'm sorry being a VK is better then being normal. Oh wait I'm not sorry." I said. I walked of as I pasted Tori I stole her coffee and phone.

I walked into Sikowitz class 10 minutes after the bell rang. Everyone looked at me. "I'm back." I said. Jade smirked and patted the seat next to her. I walked over to that seat. I sat down. I showed her Tori's phone. Her eyes widened as she continued to smirk we high fived. "Mel give me my PHONE!!" Tori yelled storming in. "How about no." I said and stood in front of her. "Give it." She said. Ahe put hwr hand out for it. "And if I don't." I asked crossing my arms. Everyone was watching with anticipation. "I will tell the principal and you'll get detention." She said. I scoffed. "Ha funny does it look like I care?" I asked. "Actually no but its my phone hand it over." She said. "Okay." I said. I broke it with hand sending pieces flying. I handed her the pieces that were in my hand. "There it's handed over." I said. Everyone looked so surprised. "You never said what condition to return it in so hope you like you phone." I said and walked out.

I walked to my locker and redecorated.

Locker design

I liked it it was my dad

I liked it it was my dad. I saw mal and evie stare at my locker. I smiled wickedly. I strutted home.

When I got there I saw a blue light under my bed. I pulled out the case that held my dad's jewel. I opened it and grabbed my jewel. I walked out of my home and stood in the road. I grabbed the mirror out of my pocket and looked in it. I saw my eyes glowing blue.

These are her eyes