The big date.

I was at home trying to decide on what to wear. I decided on a purple and black dress, [above]. I walked out of my room and saw Evie in a beautiful long blue dress. "Wow you look beautiful Eve." I said. "I could say the same to you. Were are you headed?" She asked. I smiled. "I am heading to a date with my friend." I said. "Ooo." She cooded. "What about you were are you going?" I asked. "Nozu they are holding a talent contest thingy." She said. I scoffed. I walked out of the room and walked over to the car. I got in and started the car. I drove to Nozu.

I got there right when my sister and her friends finished their song. The crowd was going nuts. Damn. I spotted Andre in the crowd. I walked up to him. "Hey stranger." I said. "Melanie hey. Thanks for inviting me. Tori told me she told you to give me a chance." He said. "Yeah, well I didn't do this for her I did it for me." I said. I sighed. He smiled. I walked up to stage and put on a song. It was my turn. I put on a tune and started singing.
".......a million thoughts in my head. Should I let my heart keep listening.

Cuz' up till now I've walked the line nothing lost but something missing.

I cant dicide want wrong whats right. Witch way should I go.

If only I knew what my heart was telling me don't know what I'm feeling is this just a dream oh oh. Yeah.

if only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find a way to who I'm ment to be.
Ah. Oh. If only
If only
If only

Every step every word. With every word im falling in.
To something new
Something brave.
To someone I, I have never been.

I cant decide whats wrong what's right. Witch way should I go?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me don't know what I'm feeling is this just a dream.
Ah oh. Yeah
If only I could read the signs infront of me I could find a way to who I'm ment to be.
Ah oh. If only
Yeah!

Am I crazy? maybe we could happen.
yeah.
Will you still be with me when the magics all run out?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me don't know what I'm feeling is this just a dream
ah oh
If only I could read the signs in front of me I could find a way to who I'm ment to be.
Ah oh

If only
If only
If only
If only

If only
If only." I finished. The crowd went wild. I got off the stage. "I think we know our winner. She showed so much emotion in her song and I award Melanie the 2,000$ prize." The owner said. I cheered. Me and andre had the best night ever. Until it was time to leave and say goodnight. I went how and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I have been having troble coming up with idea's for this story. So can you plz comment and share your idea's. Thanks for reading☺