☘ S.T.R.I.N.G.S سلاسل ☘

Waleed's POV :
Its almost dawn when Mama Noora comes beside me & asks " Waleed, would you want tea? " with a soft smile . I reply after some seconds " umm..ok ". She leaves to the kitchen as I plop myself on the sofa's in the lounge , I think of the first encounter with these guys Hamaad , Khalid and Yusuf as I eyeroll my own behaviour . I sure am so dark in their eyes, but I am not used to having open my eyes after getting tortured and kidnapped from one country to another to unknown pals. As I think of everything Hamaad enters from the door followed by Khalid , Yusuf and Bilal . They look at me & Yusuf greets me " salam! " As I reply "salam" . We greet each other and then take a seat . As we wait for a conversation to start Mama Noora returns holding a cup as she hands it to me . She greets all four of them & asks for tea as they nod a yes . She leaves to the kitchen . I hold my tea and keep it on the glass table infront of me . Hamaad clears his throat and asks " How is your health? " as I stare at him for a second before replying " Im good " . Then Khalid speaks " Waleed...umm about your family they the people are safe for now but Ghaffar's men aren't trustworthy " . I hold my anger on the mention of his Name. As Yusuf scrunches his brows saying " If you want ,we will make things go faster but it'll be risky ? " . I reply " I just want my family safe as for now " and Hamaad nods saying " they'll be fine soon ". I sigh worried as Mama Noora returns with pot and cups of tea and pours them, and leaves . The atmosphere gets tenser as we discuss of our next move to wipe of darkness from my tribes life . They leave after some hours , leaving me lost in my thaughts .

☘ Hey guys common vote and comment I would love to know how you feel about the characters , this story ☘
☘ I hope you like it as far ☘