1. I KNOW YOU

Okay, now this is my first fanfiction in Wattpad. I have always been a crazy BTS army with lots of fantasies. Since my bias is Jungkook, so the first story is his. Also, my first language is not English. So, please pardon any grammatical errors.

Hope I will get your love and support to continue till the end. Comment and voting would encourage me.

[Edited: 30.07.2021]

I purple you.💜
-- Jeongsri
_______________________________________

Y/N'S POV

(I am not describing any character physically because Y/n is you and u know yourself better than me. Now, If you don't know how BTS members look, then please close the book.)

An eerie atmosphere hung in the shivering winter night. White puffs of smoke escaped from my lips as I made my way back home, alone. My watch showed 10 pm. I had been returning from the library after completing my science project, which I was supposed to submit the next day. My school bag hung lazily from my shoulder.

The road was deserted, giving me an apprehensive feeling amidst the dimly lit street. I noticed two men playing cards in the corner. They were roughly built, with tattoos and piercings, and each had a lit cigar between his lips. I scrunched my nose at the strong smell of cheap wine.

"She's damn sexy!" one of them suddenly said aloud.

"She's the best item I've ever seen," his companion muttered, turning his gaze toward me, making me feel even more cautious.

I quickened my pace, ignoring their uncomfortable comments. Soon, I realized I was being chased by the unknown thugs. I wanted to scream for help, but my mouth was dry, and panic kept me silent. There was also the risk of attracting more trouble. I glanced back to check if I was still being followed.

Suddenly, I collided with something—or rather, someone. I fell hard onto the ground, landing on my butt. Ouch! That hurt.

"Are you okay?" the person asked, extending a hand to help me up as I looked up at him.

He was tall and muscular, his body perfectly toned. He wore a black hoodie and black jeans. "TRY ME IF YOU CAN" was printed across his chest. His mouth was covered with a black mask, but his eyes were sharp.

Why was I attracting thugs today? Did I look like a slut in my casual wear? "I-I-I'm o-okay..." I stuttered and ran away from him before he could register anything.

Jungkook's POV

I had been practicing for the 5th Muster concert next week. I was going to have a solo performance, and it had been an exhausting day. My hyungs were already back at the dorm, but I was late because of Hitman Bang, the director of BigHit Entertainment. He had some private matters to discuss with me regarding the upcoming concert.