11. LOVE

He walked past me towards the door, and at that moment, I felt a heavy weight in my chest. If I let him go now, I knew I wouldn't have another chance. This could be the end of our story... Yet, I still kept quiet, fear gnawing at me.

Just as he was about to turn the doorknob, I finally found my voice, trembling with uncertainty. "Jungkook, wait!"

He turned back, hope flickering in his eyes like a fragile flame, igniting a spark within me.

"I—I'm sorry for that day. I should have kept my distance from Hyun. I know you were jealous because you love me." The words tumbled out, each syllable dripping with vulnerability.

A bunny grin spread across his face, and my heart fluttered at the sight. "You need not be sorry. It was my fault. That's not a problem anymore. I trust you." His voice was soothing, washing over me like a warm tide.

Suddenly, my world felt vibrant again, as if colors were returning after a long period of dullness. Unconsciously, my lips curled into a smile, and with that, something shifted between us. In an instant, he rushed toward me and enveloped me in a tight embrace.

"Nice to have you back," he whispered, his voice warm against my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

In that moment, I melted into him, my heart swelling with relief and joy. We stayed like that for several minutes, lost in each other's presence, both overwhelmed with a torrent of emotions—relief, happiness, and an undeniable love that felt stronger than before. It felt like we were reuniting after a long separation, and in that moment, everything else faded away—the worries, the misunderstandings, and the pain. All that mattered was us, wrapped up in each other, where nothing could hurt us.

 All that mattered was us, wrapped up in each other, where nothing could hurt us

Then I felt a warm liquid on my neck. "Kookie... Are you crying?"

He pulled back from the hug, quickly wiping his tears with the back of his palm. "N-No, something just fell in my eyes. But what about you? Your eyes are red."

"It's just that I've been cutting onions for 14 days," I replied, trying to make light of the situation.

He chuckled softly. "Look at you! You look like a zombie. You've lost so much weight! I need to feed you healthy foods."

We both giggled, the tension easing a little. But then, as if caught in a moment of magic, he slowly stepped closer to me, switching off the light. His gaze was locked onto mine, and I felt a flutter of confusion and excitement. "What are you doing?" I asked, puzzled by his sudden intensity.

He didn't answer, his eyes drawing nearer to me. I couldn't tear my gaze away from him; he looked so attractive. The way his tongue pushed against his inner cheeks sent goosebumps skittering across my skin. I gulped nervously. This sexy man might just be the end of me today. I knew I was getting lost in those captivating orbs of his, and I was completely unprepared for what would happen next.

"Jung-" His lips gently pressed against mine, my eyes widening in surprise. His soft lips carried the sweet scent of chocolate. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to explore every nook and cranny.

Jungkook's kiss was a whirlwind of passion, a warm, intoxicating dance of tongues. The setting sun cast a golden glow on our faces, illuminating our intertwined bodies. I wished this moment could last forever.

As we finally parted, breathless and flushed, Jungkook's husky voice filled my ears. "Saranghae. I want you to be mine forever."

"Nado saranghae," I replied, my heart pounding in my chest. "I don't want to let go of this moment, Jungkook. I love as well as trust you."

I leaned in for another kiss, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands instinctively moved to support me, his strong arms cradling my body. I cupped his cheeks, deepening the kiss.Suddenly, a throat-clearing sound interrupted our intimate moment. Startled, Jungkook released me, and I stumbled onto the bed, the soft mattress cushioning my fall.

"May I ask what you two are up to?" Mom's voice, stern and accusing, echoed through the room. "And Jungkook, what are you doing in my daughter's room?"

We were both caught red-handed, our illicit activities exposed.

We're grounded for sure. 😊

_______________________________________

Great! Just Great! What now?
Y/n and Jungkook are so dead today. What do you think her mom will do ?
Comment below. Don't forget to vote and share.
Thank you . I purple you.💜
                                                 --Jeongsri