The Tribes (List Of Dragons)

Disclaimer: This fanfiction is heavily based on a roleplay that my friend (name not wished to be shared) and I roleplay a lot at school.

THE DRAGONS OF PUILANA (That are significant to this story)

This book takes place 2145-2146 (dragon time)

RainWings — Scale changing and venom

Queen Oleander: A kindly, strict queen. Part IceWing by her grandfather. White with green, pink, and pale blue.

SkyWings — Powerful flight and fire

Queen Dawn: Quiet, fierce foster mother of Prince Asch, Queen of the SkyWing Kingdom.

Prince Asch: An arrogant, handsome, cursed prince. In love with his childhood crush, Orca.

Torrid: A beautiful, silver tongued she-dragon. In love with Prince Asch, but was turned evil by jealousy.

Poinsettia: A sassy, strong IceWing/SkyWing hybrid animus with admiration towards Prince Asch. Best friend of Orca. (SkyWing Tribe)

StormWings — Electricity bite, big wings, shocking scales

Princess Static: An ambitious, smart, but lazy, princess of the StormWing Kingdom

Queen Thunder: A Fierce, quick, strong queen of the StormWing Kingdom.

IceWings- Freezing death-breath

Crystal: Young, lively IceWing. Hiding in the mountains.

Fractal: An old, tired, dragon. Kept prisoner by the IceWing for lifelong, punishable acts.

Hypothermia: A handsome, young assassin. Kept by the queen specifically to kill, though he hates the act.

Queen Snowbelle: A lively, sometimes-cruel queen

Princess Goose: A relative of Snowbelle, quirky and arrogant but loved by most IceWings

SandWings — Stinging barb tails

Queen Scorpia: A sassy, strong, smart queen of the SandWings. Determined to lead the SandWings to glory.

MudWings — Dwellers of the deep mud, can heal with mud

Queen Katniss: Rough-and-tumble, masculine queen of the MudWings, allied with Queen Static. She loves her animi but sees other dragons as lesser. She sees her daughter, Honeysuckle, as a mistake and puts her niece, CinnamonRoll, on a pedestal.

Cinnamonroll: A cheery, spoiled, but kind MudWing with an eccentric personality and a passion for cinnamon rolls.

Princess Honeysuckle: Selfless, weak, sickly heir to the MudWing throne.

Mosquito: A cheery, ambitious animus who always wears a blossom in her scales. Considered the prettiest MudWing by many.

Mudhopper: Is fierce, but not too important... A swift, powerful animus.

Droplet: Mudhopper's best friend and mutual love interest, clumsy and sensitive

SeaWings — Unique underwater language, main producer tribe of animi

Queen Current: A selfish, arrogant, beautiful queen. Bosses her son around everywhere and constantly tries to find him a good match, for she can bear no more children and the heir is determined by who Prince Marine marries.

Prince Marine: Self-important, looking everywhere for a beautiful suitor for the heir to the throne.

Countess Orca: Kind, pretty, sassy but sweet presumed future queen of the SeaWings, in love with her childhood sweetheart and forbidden love, Prince Asch

Salmon: Awkward, nerdy messenger of the SeaWings and Orca's right-hand dragon

Phosphorescence: Salmon's brother, a strong and quirky guard

NightWings — Can disappear into dark shadows, some read minds/foretell future, but a hidden tribe that keeps to themselves and have little significance

Queen Enderpearl: A strong and motherly queen

Shadowhope: Kind, accident prone young NightWing with trouble controlling her foretelling the future power

Twistedfly: A sweet, sensitive, strong, young NightWing who's deeply and mutually in love with Shadowhope.