Plan B (21)

"Ok you ready?"- Dave grabbed one of the meteors.

"Yeah, on the court of three."- Zak grabbed the other one.

"One, two, three!"- The idiots threw the meteors at the same time, in the same direction, thus making them collide and break in to thousands of smaller meteors, some of which were heading towards earth.

"Shit."- Zak looked at the flying meteors with a blank face.

"Omg, we are dumbasses."- Dave facepalmed.

"Ok, now I think it's a good time to just give up, leave earth forever and create another species on a different planet, whaddya say?"- Dave asked.

"No, listen I have a new plan, I'll create like two giant tennis rackets and we'll hit them off into space."- Zak said creating the rackets already.

"That's a terrible idea, we'll literally hit the moon."- Dave pointed towards the sky.

"Well, it worked in a cartoon once, so if you have a better idea I suggest you start swinging."- Zak started hitting the small meteors.

"What do you mean, I did have a good idea, it's called operation leaving the earth to rot."- Dave grabbed the racket and started swinging along with Zak regardless.

"Careful, don't hit the moon."- Zak giggled.

"Same goes to you, racket boy."- They laughed as they hit the last of the meteors, now it's time to actually explain to their creations, the humans, what the fuck happened.

A/n Lol the title sounds like they used birth control to stop the meteors I- hahahah. Ok anyway wash ur hands ilya bai =)