[Skate Park] Z.D.H

I was at the skate park watching my friends try and do tricks that I could once do on my skateboard until my retarded self tried to do a trick and twisted my ankle so I was on crutches

I was at the skate park watching my friends try and do tricks that I could once do on my skateboard until my retarded self tried to do a trick and twisted my ankle so I was on crutches. It's for 6 weeks but it's been 4 so only two left.

"Julie you're doing it wrong!" I shouted at her from the top of the ramps.

"I'm doing it right trust me I looked up on YouTube and this is how you do it." She said walking up to me on the ramp.

"No you're only working on your foot. To get the proper stunt you need to work on the foot and board."

She rolled her eyes and went back to carry on with it and I just sat there watching them. Every now and again I felt a pair of eyes on me.

Eventually I locked eyes with him and let me tell you he was fit. He finally picked up the courage to come up to me.

"So you finally had the balls to come up to me." I said as he sat next to me.

"Dunno what you mean."

"I saw you checking me out."

"Yeah because you are fit and I was wondering why you were telling everyone how to skateboard. You probably can't."

"Actually I can. But, my retarded self did a trick and I injured my ankle and I'm out for 6 weeks."

"How long you've got left?"

"2 weeks.... So I'll meet you here in 3 weeks and I'll show you my skills." I said smoothy as I got up and picked my crutches up and walked down the hill.

"What I didn't get your name..... I'm Zach."

"Yn."

"I'll see you in three weeks."

"See you in there weeks Zach."

~ 3 weeks later ~

I'm finally back on my skateboard and I've been at the park for the past week straight because I've been missing it so much. Today I'm waiting for Zach to show up.

"Yn, let's show me your skills then." I turned around and saw him.

"Fine take a seat then."

Zach took a seat on the ramp and I started skating around.

(A/N you were skating around like the girl in the TFB music video.)

I fell over and scrapped my knuckles but I got back up and carried on.

About 5 minutes later I walked over to Zach on the ramp,

"So what did you think? Still think I can't skateboard?" I asked him.

"Ok, ok, looks like you can. And you're bloody amazing at it."

"I know."

"Ok so I now owe you one pretty much."

"I mean I only need a sorry. But."

"I'm sorry but I'll do anything you want."

"Go on a date with me." Wow, that just came out like wow.

"What time?" Zach asked me.

"Meet me here at 12pm tomorrow?"

"Ok."

"Ok." I said as I walked away with my skateboard and started skating again with a smile on my fac, I saw zach look me up and down and smile,.multiple times. (like the gif).