[Motivater] C.M.B

[A/N lmao before we get started, I was watching the mighty ducks so this is where I got the idea from]

I was showing Corbyn around my home town of Minnesota and because it was winter time/Christmas time the Christmas carnival was in town and it was all snowy.

"I miss this. I remember all the memories." I said to your boyfriend Corbyn as us two walked into the carnival area.

"So bean. What do you want to do first?" I asked him as I put my arms on his shoulders. "I don't really know?..... What about ice skating???"

I squealed in excitement and then walked over to the booth by the lake. "Two ice skates please." I handed the lady the money and she gave me the two ice skates and then I tied them up and then walked over to the frozen over lake.

"You ready Corbyn?" I asked him as he stood onto the lake. "Uh kind of I haven't skated in ages." I linked his and and then skated together and helped him a bit through it.

Over time I let go and he didn't realise and just started skating by himself. "Y/n? Y/n! I'm doing it!!! I'm doing it!!" Corbyn shouted in excitement across the lake. "Well done!!!" I shouted back at him.

As soon as he said that he fell straight onto his face. "Ouch." I said to myself. I skated as fast as I could to him and helped him get up.

As he pushed off the ice on his jeans he said "I think that's enough ice skating for today." I nodded my head in agreement and laughed a little.

We took off our ice skates and then handed them back to the lady and we just stood in the middle of the carnival hugging each other.

I was looking around the carnival until I saw the castle I dreamed of living in when I was younger. "Corbyn?" "Yeah?"

We pulled away from the hug and I pointed to the building on the corner at the top. "You see that building over there." "Yeah, obviously it's massive." He gave a little laugh and I ignored his comment.

"When I was younger I used to imagine I was a princess and I used to live up there with my mum, dad and sister. The window on the corner was mine and my sisters and the room next to it was my parents."

I announced Corbyn really didn't say anything because the look on the face explained it all.

"Where would be my room?" Corbyn asked me. "I would move out of my sister's room and we would have our own room at the back. Looking over the city." I said linking our arms once again.

"I would love that. And since you're the princess, does that mean that I'm your prince charming?" Corbyn asked smoothly.

"No, I'm Merida I don't know no man. I'm my own independent women." I said back to him. "But every princess needs a lover and I can be your motivater."

I smiled because he knows I'm independent and I turned around and looked at him. "Okay, you can be my motivater" I smiled at him and then pecked him on the lips.

"Come on we've got a carnival to go see!" I said holding his hand and running off in front of him