kiyoyachi

Emma: Hello all and welcome back to another chapter! You may be thinking, where the hell is our annoying host Cat? Well...she's having a midlife crisis right now.

[camera zooms in on Cat, who's curled up on the floor while sobbing and hugging a volleyball]

Suga: Cat?! Are you okay?

Daichi: Not another emotional teenager... *shudders*

Hinata: CAT WHY ARE YOU CRYING??

Me: B-BECAUSE ALL YOU IDIOTS GREW UP AND IM STILL GOING THROUGH SHOCK OKAY *wailing*

Kageyama: Grew up...? We're still in high school.

Me: THATS WHAT THEY ALL THINK, BUT ONCE YOU READ THE MANGA...YOUR WHOLE LIFE FALLS APART *crying even more loudly*

Ali: *goes over Cat, proceeding to drag her out of the room in hopes of making her shut up*

Emma: Since Cat is out of commission for today, I will be hosting this chapter! *rubs hands together and grins*

Tadashi: I don't know why but I feel like that grin is telling us that everything will be over...

Tsukishima: Shut up Yamaguchi.

Tadashi: Sorry Tsukki.

Ali: *comes back in* oh no, not Emma... *facepalms*

Tanaka: *is holding Noya* What's the ship?!

Asahi: What are you doing with Noya?

Daichi: You guys better not do anything stupid.

Suga: Thats right you two! Don't you go thinking you can fly Noya up in the air like he's some bird! *glares*

Tanaka: *lowers Noya down with a sigh*

Noya: How did you know we were gonna do that...?

Suga: Because I'm your mom. Duh.

Ennoshita: I don't think they'll ever learn...how am I supposed to deal with them next year?? *slumps*

Emma: Back to the ship! It is Kiyoyachi, Kiyoko and Yachi!

Kiyoko: *looks up and blinks* Yachi is a very good companion and will be an excellent manager for the team.

Yachi: *about to cry* complement...overload! you're too nice kiyoko senpai!

Tanaka: KIYOKO CHAN IS MINE!1! *leaping over to Kiyoko*

Noya: BACK OFF TANAKA!! *drags him away, they begin tumbling through the gym as they try to reach Kiyoko*

Me: *waddles back into the gym, face stuffed with chocolate* what did I miss? *gets run over by Tanaka and Noya*

Hinata: OH MY GOD CAT DIED??

Kageyama: OF COURSE SHE DIDNT YOU IDIOT!! or did she?

Tsukishima: I'll just let you two figure that out. *rolls eyes*

Emma: Lets all take a moment of silence for Cat, who has died from Tanaka and Noya's useless bickering over a girl who is totally out of their league.

Everyone: *prays to Asahi*