tanakiyo

Me: ok you volleyball idiots, we are back with another chapter!!

Daichi: right when i thought this was all over...

Suga: what's the ship?

Tsukishima: how are you actually interested in this-

Suga: QUIET YOU CHEESE STICK *mom mode activated*

Tsukishima: ....okay.

Hinata: HAHAHA CHEESE STICK *blows raspberry*

Tsukishima: I'm sorry, what was that? i can't hear you from all the way up here.

Hinata: *rAGES*

Kageyama: Just shut UP-

Emma: STOP FIGhTinG oR I WILL SUMMON OIKAWA

Kageyama: *eyes widen* no...never him *shadows loom over him*

Noya: *dancing around with Tanaka* WHERES KIYOKO-CHAN?

Kiyoko: *sitting next to Ali and Yachi with a stoic expression on her face*

Me: That brings us back to our ship! It is Tanakiyo, Tanaka and Kiyoko!

Tanaka: *has a heart attack* ME AND KIYOKO-CHAN??? SHIP!!!! *jumping up and down crazily*

Me: *has read the manga and knows who Tanaka ends up with* I WANNA SAY SOMETHING SO BAD BUT I CANT BECAUSEEEE SPOILERS LOLOLOL

Emma: *covers ears* DO NOT SPILL ANYTHING CAT!!

Me: I won't I swear! Trust me, I want to see the shock on everyone's faces once they find out what exactly happens to the members of Karasuno after the Spring Nationals.... *starts tearing up* I LOVE THIS TEAM TOO DAMN MUCH *flops on the floor and continues sobbing*

Suga: Poor Cat....she's fallen into a major spoiler hole, how sad... *shakes head*

Daichi: Wait, spoilers? Do we win against Inarizaki?

Me: IM NOT TELLING, NOW LETS GET BACK TO THE SHIP NOW HEHE....THOUGHTS ON TANAKA AND KIYOKO?

Kiyoko: *blinks twice*

Tanaka: Oh, Kiyoko-chan! *dances around giddily*

Noya: GET IT RYU!!!!

Tsukishima: You're all idiots you know that?

Kageyama: SHUT UP YOU TALL CHOPSTICK

Hinata: LOL HE CALLED U A CHOPSTICK

Ali: *rubbing her temples from a headache* Merlin, would you all shut up??

Hinata: Merlin? As in like, the sorcerer?

Me: If the worlds of harry potter and haikyuu unite, there would be utter and complete chaos.. *curled up on the floor and shivering*

The whole team: ????????

Emma: *clears throat* okay guys! don't need to worry about the crazy person on the ground right now. who wants some chocolate? *trying to get them distracted by the possible world crashing crossover*

Noya, Hinata, & Tanaka: ME! ME! MEEEEEEE

Emma: you guys are too easy.