Jonah

I don't know why, but when I saw that Zach really liked Alexis, I got this jealous feeling.

I immediately text my other best friends, Chris and Ethan.

Jonah- I need help. Meet me at 1234 West New Street.

Chris- Done and

Ethan- Done.

I smiled to myself as I put my phone up. I suited up. I put on a big black hoodie and black pants. I made sure that you couldn't see my face.

I ran to Alexis' house. Ethan and Chris were already there. They were wearing the same thing. I was about to say something, but Alexis' door opened to reveal her and we jumped behind a bush.

She walked out and started down the sidewalk. I smirked at Ethan and Chris. They smirked back, nodding.

"That's her." I said.

We started to follow her down the sidewalk. She started to get faster, but so did we. We cornered her in the rock wall where no one could see us. We started to hit and kick her.

She started to scream and cry then I felt a pain of guilt. I grabbed her face and told her not to tell anyone. We took off after she nodded.

"I think we went too far." I said. Ethan and Chris looked down, nodding.

"We can't tell anyone." Chris said.

"No one." Ethan said.

My phone went off of the boys asking if I have seen Alexis. I got scared and turned off my phone. I said bye to Chris and Ethan then went home.

I laid down on my bed and I started to cry. I should've just told Zach how I feel about him. But instead I hurt the person that he liked.

I wasn't even thinking. I shouldn't have done anything. I should've just maybe answered the texts or calls, because no one knew it was me, but it is too late now.

I decided that I should go see Alexis, but instead I kept my phone off and laid in bed. I couldn't go near her.

She probably recognized my voice anyways. But not that I think about it, my voice didn't sound the same, because I was talking lower.

I sighed in relief, but this weird feeling in my stomach kept me awake as I tried to go to sleep.