Chapter 1

A/N hey everyone sorry I haven't updated blue eyed angel in ages I'm still working on it but in the meantime I'm gonna upload this story so enjoy x -Lara

The first time Beca met Chloe Beale was on her first day of preschool...

Beca stared up nervously at the huge building tightly clutching her lion king book bag in one hand and my mother's hand in the other.
"Your going to be fine babydoll" her mother rubbed circles on my hand sensing her nerves.
"I know mommy but I'm nervous what if no one likes me?" Beca asked her shyly
"Beca" my mom bent down to her level "everyone will love you your smart,funny and kind" Beca smiled softly "now come on or I'm gonna late for work" she stood up and grabbed becas hand.
Beca looked around as they entered the building. To an adult a preschool would probably be the least intimidating place ever but to a scrawny four year old who had barely ever left her mothers side it was terrifying.
"Hi welcome to little stars pre school how can I help you" the lady at the front desk greeted them over enthusiastically.
"Hi it's my daughters first day today" becas mother replied pushing her forwards slightly.
"Oh hello sweetheart...it's Rebeca right?" She asked Beca didn't reply Instead She inched closer to her mother.
"Sorry she's a bit shy but yes her names beca" becas mother answered for me.
"Well beca I'm mrs grace do you wanna come with me I'll show you around and your mommy can get going" She shook  her head and grabbed onto her mother.
"Babydoll Go with mrs grace" becas mother said trying to pull beca of of her. She shook her head again.
"Beca..." she said in a warning tone
"Beca that's a pretty name" a small voice said from behind them. They both turned around and saw a small redhead with bright blue eyes walk in with who beca assumed was her mother.
"Oh good morning chloe good morning mrs beale" mrs Grace smiled "this is beca she's new here"
"Hi beca I'm Chloe" the redhead introduced herself.
Beca replied with an almost inaudible "hi"
"Beca I really need to go now" her mother looked up at the clock.
"No!" Beca squeaked trying not to cry.
"Hey beca its okay you can come play with me" Chloe smiled
"Okay" She sniffled letting go of her mother. Beca and Chloes mom said there goodbyes and then left.
"Come on I'll show you the cubby room" Chloe grabbed becas hand and pulled her towards a different room that was filled with cubby's and cloak hangers.
"Beca put your bag in the one next to mine" Chloe said excitedly
"Okay" Beca replied softly putting her lion king book bag in the cubby beside Chloes.
"Come on let's go play" Chloe grabbed becas hand again and pulled her into another room "this is the playroom!" Chloe announced "wanna play barbies?" Chloe asked Beca shrugged and Chloe sat down and pulled out a box full of barbie dolls beca sat down next to her.
"I'm gonna be this girl" Chloe said picking up a barbie doll.
"okay I'll be this one" Beca said softly as she picked up one of the dolls.
After about an hour of playing with the dolls mrs grace came in.
"Everyone it's time for circle time" she said then looked at Beca "nice to see your making friends Beca" she smiled and then began rounding up children "come on Beca circle times fun and you can meet my other friends but don't worry your my best friend" Chloe whispered the last part.