Chapter 3

"BECA!" She looked up from what she was doing and saw Chloe  "were playing tag come on"
"Wait I need to finish this poster for the music festival I promised mrs Ritchards" Beca replied
"Oh come on beca can't you just do it at home we're playing tag and it's no fun without you" Chloe pouted sitting down at the desk next to her they were now in primary school year 5 to be exact. they had changed a lot since preschool but what hadn't changed was the fact that they are best friends.
"Fine" she sighed picking up her poster and crayons and putting them in her backpack.
"Let's go!" Chloe grabbed becas hand and dragged her out of the classroom.
"Beca!" Stacie calked put and waved to me
"Finally" Aubrey rolled her eyes
"Guys let's play already" Jessica whined the four girls had made friends with Jessica in year 3 when she came in as a new student.
"Okay since Beca took so long to get here she's in" Aubrey announced
"Hey That's not fair" Beca grumbled but quickly began chasing the girls who were squealed every time she got near
"Tag I got you Jessica" Beca yelled as she tagged her friend. The girls played tag until lunch was over and were now sat in class doing an art project and chatting.
"Hey guys mom said I can invite you guys over for a sleepover if you wanna come" Chloe told them
"Oh my gosh yes!" Aubrey squealed
"Yay!" Stacie and Jessica smiled at the same time
"Beca you coming?" Chloe asked the short brunette. Beca just shrugged.
"Pretty please" Chloe did puppy dog eyes
"Okay" Beca sighed.

"Hey moma I'm home" Beca called out as she entered her house.
"Hey babydoll how was school?" Becas mom came out into the hallway.
"It was alright can I go to chloes tonight?" Beca asked
"Sure" becas mom agreed straight away "do you know my number I case you wanna come home again?"
"Yup" Beca nodded the last time she stayed at someone else's place she had gotten really homesick. Beca was really really close to her mom and hated being away from her for to long.
Beca went upstairs to sort out her bag "hi dad" Beca waved to her father who was in the office working on something.
"Hey Becs how was school?" Her dad turned around and opened his arms for a hug
"Good" Beca replied walking into her fathers open arms. "I'm going to Chloes tonight"
"Okay have fun sweetheart"
Beca grabbed her bags and then began making her way to Chloes house it was only a few minutes away so she walked. When she got there she let herself in already knowing the code from how often she was over.
"Hey Beca" mrs Beale greeted her
"Hi mrs Beale"
"The girls are up in Chloes room"