Chapter 11

Chloe stood at the door to there guest room and watched Beca who was curled up in a ball silently sobbing her little heart out. Her mother had told her to give Beca some space but Chloe couldn't stand seeing her best friend in such a state.
She took a deep breath before slowly pushing the door open wider and entering the room.
"Beca" she whispered. The brunette looked up but didn't reply and dropped her head back into her arms turning away from Chloe.
"Beca please" Chloe sat down on the edge of the bed and placed a hand on becas arm.
"what the hell do you want Chloe?" Beca mumbled.
"I...I just don't like seeing you like this" Chloe replied hesitantly
"Well you should have thought about that before you got my dad arrested!" Beca shot up and snapped at chloe.
"Beca...what are you talking about?" Chloe asked shocked at what had just come out of the tiny Burnett's mouth.
"I'm talking about you telling mrs Henderson about my father!"
"Beca I-"
"No! Don't start she didn't suspect it was anything to do with my dad before you piped in" Beca couldn't control what she was saying she was finally breaking down.
"I was just trying to help..."
"WELL I DIDNT NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP CHLOE!"
Just as Chloe was about to reply mr and mrs Beale burst into the room.
"What the hell is going on in here?!" Mrs Beale yelled "Chloe I told you to leave Beca alone"
"But mom I-"
"No buts Chloe go to your room I'll be up in a minute"
Chloe burst into tears and ran out of the room. That's when Beca realised what she had just done, she had yelled at chloe and made her cry and run away from her... Beca was turning into her father.
"Beca-" mrs Beale came closer to Beca noticing the small girl was now shaking.
"NO! Don't come near me I'll only hurt you" Beca said shaking her head backing away from the woman
"What are you talking about?"
"I...I have to go" Beca cried before jumping of the bed and running out of the room to the front door.