Fear

One mutual friend we have right :)

We compromise multiple moments because of fear, we are ready to sacrifice a lot , irrespective of the circumstances!

Ha!, Sometimes we're acting like we're gonna die next moment, hilarious moments of our life.

Yeah, there is a hidden drama queen deep inside us!

But what experiences taught me is that, the more you let your fears rule you, the more your gonna move away from enjoying life.

Let your hands shake , you may hear your heartbeats so clearly, you may remember all your dear ones like glimpses, you may even say yourself " I don't wanna die today!" Or " I'm gonna kill you ,if I comeback"....more dramatic moments

But when that phase is over, you'll atleast indirectly thank the ones who forced you to face your fears!

Thank you for forcing me , pushing forward ....

Let's start to face your own fears , irrespective of its outcome!

One life!

You are here for a limited time, make use of it! Live your days like there is no tomorrow!

Face your fears, face the outside world,come out of your fragile shell, you'll thank yourself years later.

Regret is like wild fire, never surrender yourself to it.

Do wild things, crazy things, but never leave the your moral limits, you can do good things in a wild way too.

You can make right excuses for right moments.

Make sure that your not making someone's life difficult!

I hope someone you're gonna face your fears and I wanna know your experience too

See ya!